ADVERTISEMENT

Western conference playoffs will be dominated by former Cats.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Presently the standings in the West:

1. T'Wolves (Towns in 2nd leading scorer)
2. Thunder (SGA)
3. Nuggets (Murray is 2nd leading scorer)
4. Clippers (Boston)
5. Kings (Fox is leading scorer)
6. Pelicans (Zion will trip on a Twinky, so no worries)
7. Mavs
8. Suns (Booker is second leading scorer)

I'm hoping for a Sacramento vs. Denver Western Finals. I love SGA, but I don't think the Thunder can beat Boston or Milwaukee in the NBA Finals.

Presently the standings in the West:

1. T'Wolves (Towns in 2nd leading scorer)
2. Thunder (SGA)
3. Nuggets (Murray is 2nd leading scorer)
4. Clippers (Boston)
5. Kings (Fox is leading scorer)
6. Pelicans (Zion will trip on a Twinky, so no worries)
7. Mavs
8. Suns (Booker is second leading scorer)

I'm hoping for a Sacramento vs. Denver Western Finals. I love SGA, but I don't think the Thunder can beat Boston or Milwaukee in the NBA Finals.
I don’t know, that Thunder team is good nobody expected them to be where they are right now either

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I don’t know, that Thunder team is good nobody expected them to be where they are right now either
I think they're a piece or two away from winning it all. The good news is that they have something like 14 first round picks over the next few drafts. They will be able to trade for a pivotal piece if they want, or they can keep growing organically through the draft.

They will be the most fascinating team to watch over the next 3 to 5 years because of how young they are, and because of how much draft flexibility they have. Plus, the obvious reality of what SGA and Holmgren offer. SGA is only 25 and he's going to be making his second-straight 1st team All-NBA. He's a viable MVP candidate this year.

I know one doesn't have to equate to the other but for me having the celebration of former players who didn't have championships while at Kentucky now doing well in the NBA brings me maybe a slight pride at best.

I think they're a piece or two away from winning it all. The good news is that they have something like 14 first round picks over the next few drafts. They will be able to trade for a pivotal piece if they want, or they can keep growing organically through the draft.

They will be the most fascinating team to watch over the next 3 to 5 years because of how young they are, and because of how much draft flexibility they have. Plus, the obvious reality of what SGA and Holmgren offer. SGA is only 25 and he's going to be making his second-straight 1st team All-NBA. He's a viable MVP candidate this year.
I agree they probably are a piece away from winning it. They’re gonna be a contender for years to come if they play their cards right, and their gm has a history of doing just that. I think SGA is the front runner at this point in the season, maybe I’m just biased though

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Also the wolves have surprised me this year, would have never expected them to be 1st in the west

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT