ADVERTISEMENT

We can't afford to screw this up...

WE? So apparently OP is a member of the 23-24 squad. Congrats. You play on a fun team to watch. Please start putting some effort into playing defense.

We are absolutely loaded 1-10 and it will be completely inexcusable if we don't bring home #9. What a melt down we would have. I pray that by tourney time Cal plays who needs to be playing and leaves the feelings behind.
We are not winning anything if we don't start playing defense and rebounding....yes the offense is fine, but you can't give up 61 points in a half and win many games especially in the tournament.

I'm gonna buy this next March Madness. I'm putting 200 on every team we play. Until the monkey is beat off our backs I'm taking the pay for it approach. Take the upset picks from round of 32 on because it's us vs the world during Madness and the world probably pays better. GOCATS

Reactions: Wonky and gbl97
We shot 62% from the field. That's great but what happens when we have a bad shooting night? Can the defense carry us?

We are not winning anything if we don't start playing defense and rebounding....yes the offense is fine, but you can't give up 61 points in a half and win many games especially in the tournament.
"offense is fine"

Can't even say the offense is good or great huh? Just fine?

Just once it would be awesome to start Dillingham, Sheppard, and Reeves and come out with a big lead before the second TV timeout.
The Woke Mentality’s will he along shortly to tell us that stuff doesn’t matter😭

He could start Canada at Center and they would defend it. Foolishly, but they would 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: shodaman
We are absolutely loaded 1-10 and it will be completely inexcusable if we don't bring home #9. What a melt down we would have. I pray that by tourney time Cal plays who needs to be playing and leaves the feelings behind.
Wouldn’t say we are loaded 1-10. We are 1-7 for certain. Ugo at 8, Bradshaw at 9 are serviceable backups. Edwards is not your typical #10 player and while he hasn’t performed anywhere close to expectations he is better than any other #10 you will find on other rosters.

Just once it would be awesome to start Dillingham, Sheppard, and Reeves and come out with a big lead before the second TV timeout.
Even with that, it's a dice roll Rob doesn't force and miss 3-4 shots and have a look away pass turnover and a drive into no man's land that gets stolen.

I think I like him having to look at the game a bit before he comes in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT