ADVERTISEMENT

Was Musselman some ppls flavor of the week?

Like how reports came out. The NIL fund was put into place, because Cal was leaving without it. But “he’s nowhere close to leaving”. According to catsfanBOWLINGGREENKY

Reactions: Fox2monk
Depends on what you consider wasting time. Having intelligent discussions about basketball is not a waste of time for me, but it is spending it arguing with posters who can not have a civil and intelligent discussion. So no, it is not a waste of time, I have a lot of down time at work and discussing basketball is good to pass the time. Remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
You just said you were killing time

Lol. How much better are his recruits than vandy's? That's how it works right? Even if arky wins this game...lol

13th best class over all last year compared to vandy 13th best in the conference

Haha Arkansas just did the Wagner, somebody earlier this year said they had never seen someone step over halfcourt backing up, just happened.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
He's not a bad coach. He is just having a bad season. Arkansas hasn't been good in almost 30 years.

Post 95 they went to 1 sweet 16 pre muss. He has went to 2 elite 8s and 1 sweet 16 in 5 seasons.

I'm not saying I want him here. Just saying
My thoughts exactly

Careful, he will want a link to tell him common sense. Like Cal and UK give a rats ass what SOME crazy message board posters think of him. The HEAT will not be on him, not by anyone who makes important decisions anyway. Could you imagine what the NIL package would be if UK fired Cal ? ALL of his former players (the ones who will be donating the most $$$$) would leave the minute Cal is gone. They are Cal guys, not UK. Cal 1st anyway.
Take it easy on Travers, he literally joined yesterday.
What's more likely, this is a secondary account for him?
He's banned under another name for trolling?
He's really this naive about how the world works?

You joined yesterday, troll. I literally referenced tournament runs in March. Reading not your strongsuit, troll?
It didn't take me long to recognize that you were trolling. You and your sock account, BG. Age of account is not a direct correlation to anything, except that I'm new. I used my real name. What's yours?

It didn't take me long to recognize that you were trolling. You and your sock account, BG. Age of account is not a direct correlation to anything, except that I'm new. I used my real name. What's yours?
So you joined yesterday to just go around calling people trolls on your first day? Sounds like a quality way to spend your free time. I challenge you to actually post something of substance.

Lol, no one even knows that's your real name. I can say my account name is my real name. Woohoo!

He's not a bad coach. He is just having a bad season. Arkansas hasn't been good in almost 30 years.

Post 95 they went to 1 sweet 16 pre muss. He has went to 2 elite 8s and 1 sweet 16 in 5 seasons.

I'm not saying I want him here. Just saying
He's taken multiple teams to the Elite 8, right? I want to say Nevada made the Elite 8 one year, but can't remember if that was Elite 8 or Sweet 16

He's a good coach, good charisma and personality, does a fairly good job with the media - and we all know that these are important attributes for the Kentucky job.

But he's not as young as you'd think, especially considering the quality younger coaches in CBB right now. He's been attacking the transfer portal a little too aggressively for my taste - just seems like he wants to grab as many dudes as possible rather than necessarily the "right" dudes, if that makes sense. But at UK, it could be a different story.

Anyhow, by the time the UK job opens, I think he'll be a tad too old for the job, again, considering the quality of younger coaches who will be available

So you joined yesterday to just go around calling people trolls on your first day? Sounds like a quality way to spend your free time. I challenge you to actually post something of substance.

Lol, no one even knows that's your real name. I can say my account name is my real name. Woohoo!
It's a troll thread. I called you out on it. Now you're crying and using your other account to attack me. Why didn't you make better user of your free time? What's your team, because you aren't a Kentucky fan.

It's a troll thread. I called you out on it. Now you're crying and using your other account to attack me. Why didn't you make better user of your free time? What's your team, because you aren't a Kentucky fan.
I'll treat you like the juvenile newbie that you are...
1. It's not my thread
2. Called me out on what, exactly?
3. Don't have another account, it's not my fault multiple users on here recognize your stupidity
4. Born and raised in central KY, I doubt you can say the same, troll
5. You created an account yesterday, again, probably a troll account or b/c you're banned under another
6. I've been here for more than 5 years, under 1 name, too bad you can't say the same
7. Carry on with your BS - I've got no more time to waste on trolls doing trolling trolls in their mom's basement

IF you are referring to me "BG" as a sock account, WTF that is ? I have been posting here over 15 years. Same name. I just know someone is full of shit after I engage with them a few post. You are too dumb and dense to carry on a intelligent conversation, so I will not be responding to anymore of your dribble that makes absolutely ZERO sense. Run along, grown folks are trying to talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT