ADVERTISEMENT

Was Keith Wells ever cleared?

It would be interesting to hear if he is playing anywhere, if not he just lost a year of eligibility the way I understand it, plus another year removed from football.

If OSU was the delay factor he should sue them, IMO, even though I deplore all the frivolous lawsuits that cost us a lot of money. In Australia they have the "loser pays" law, which says if you sue someone and lose you pay the lawyers for both sides, it does away with a lot of the nuisance ones.

Of course the lawyers are in control of everything here, so there is no chance in hell of getting it by the lawyers here.

lol these "frivolous lawsuits" you speak of hardly cost you anything - you've been duped.

Bog down the system big time.Probably does cost something.

actually frivolous suits dont "bog down the system big time" - again, you guys have been duped.

Go to your local courthouse and find me a bunch of frivolous suits. Go ask a local judge how many frivolous lawsuits he sees filed in his courts.

Civil filings have been going down in this country for years if you exclude bankruptcy and domestic filings - people dont often sue corporations for money, its just that Fox News and the insurance industry doesnt want you to know it.

Dont worry, next time a really rare frivolous claim is brought by a foolish client and an idiot attorney, you'll see it all over right wing media as yet another example of why the system needs to be changed.

LOL anecdotal arguments.

EVERYONE needs to read "Adams vs Texas", a great book, and you need to pay particular attention to the last page, where the state bar association ruled that the DA that framed a man who spent years on death row and a total of 12 years in prison did nothing wrong. Typical lawyers stick together and run the legislatures that pass laws that make themselves even more necessary stuff. He also caused the death of another man that was murdered by the man he let go free while trying to prevent the rape of his girl friend.

They also stuck together in their separate living quarters when I attended UK.

ArcDog, then there should be no argument against a 'loser pay' system!

Unless, that is, what you say is not true!
This post was edited on 12/2 3:45 PM by gomitch

Neither him or the other OHS player ever played anywhere. An article about this is online somewhere but you would have to look for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT