ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner to Piggys

This isn’t a surprise. He probably just wants to play in Brad’s offense.

Ncaa Basketball GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Davis can't be thrilled at that.
He is probably fine with it now, he likely wants to score not be tied up with primary ball handling responsibilities all the time.

What he won't love so much is coming off the bench and ending up with primary ball handling responsibilities when he does too.

I forgot about Knox who Cal almost certainly isn't benching.

He is probably fine with it now, he likely wants to score not be tied up with primary ball handling responsibilities all the time.

What he won't love so much is coming off the bench and ending up with primary ball handling responsibilities when he does too.

I forgot about Knox who Cal almost certainly isn't benching.
Surely to god Kal doesn’t have Davis come off the bench. He was maybe the top portal player. That would basically kill his portal recruiting going forward. Not to mention he’s head and shoulders better than anyone else on that roster.

Now that I say all that, you’re probably right. 😂

Why are threads like this not deleted? Are we allowed to just make things up and confuse the people on here who don't know how to use the internet?

A
The most anticlimactic announcement of the “off” season. DJ is a good Cal soldier and played the waiting game he was asked to play. He will no doubt be rewarded with some chicken fingers and 27+ guaranteed minutes per game

I think DJ will actually be a better player under a more traditional Cal offense. Best of luck to him, except when he plays against us.
All The chicken fingers and honey mustard he can eat! That’s a solid NIL deal right there.

• Haha
Reactions: TX-Wildcat
If there were the portal in the past, many of the Ky legends we love today would not have been here for the entirety of their career.
Wagoner is a good young man, we shouldn’t be so quick to criticize him.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
That is going to be a tough offense for Arkansas fans to stomach. No shooting, lots of dribbling, and lots of “goooooooo!!”
I actually feel bad for Arkansas fans. They think they got a nice Vette, but what they really got was a beater Camaro with a $400 paint job. They know basketball though, and it won't take them long to figure out the reality of the situation.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I actually feel bad for Arkansas fans. They think they got a nice Vette, but what they really got was a beater Camaro with a $400 paint job. They know basketball though, and it won't take them long to figure out the reality of the situation.
Musselman was far from perfect….but he scouted the opponents and game planned each game like an NBA team. He played multiple defenses all the time and frequently made drastic in-game adjustments. You’re correct it isn’t going to take long for them to realize the Emperor has no clothes. I’ll give it till late January?

I think you are confused... Arkansas did get a nice 'Vette.

The actual problem is they thought they were getting a Z06 CORvette, but what they are getting is closer to an '86 CHEVette.

Both have a 6 and vette in the name, but there is just a SLIGHT difference.

😁

Cal should go with a three guard lineup:

Fland
Wagner
Davis
Knox
Z or Aidoo
Knox is not even close to being ready to start at PF.....but I'm giogn to enjoy the show

But for DJ to wait this long was a plant from the get go orchestrated by Cal to get as many guys as he could only to have his real guys add at the end to finish up the roster.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

I think you are confused... Arkansas did get a nice 'Vette.

The actual problem is they thought they were getting a Z06 CORvette, but what they are getting is closer to an '86 CHEVette.

Both have a 6 and vette in the name, but there is just a SLIGHT difference.

😁
I had an 85 Chevette. Baby blue with the Stars&Bars plate on the front (before it got canceled). Had about 200K miles on it, and probably the original tank of gas. Thing was a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT