ADVERTISEMENT

Vols are only -3,5??

Louis_Skunt

Senior
Oct 4, 2013
This seems like easy money. Cats just got clobbered at home by Missouri, which is less talented than UT. And UK always loses to UT, even the when we're good.

Am i missing something, did UT get food poisoning?

Kentucky didnt just get beat by Mizzou Skunt it was 2 weeks ago. The game is in Kentucky, its our rival and TN is coming off a brutal gsme at Alabama were they lost their star CB at least plus the Cats have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Inmates.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize this game will be close.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
This seems like easy money. Cats just got clobbered at home by Missouri, which is less talented than UT. And UK always loses to UT, even the when we're good.

Am i missing something, did UT get food poisoning?
Bet it then Sally..... Why come here to get your gambling advice?

Staying away from the line. I’ve been popping Tennessee’s -165 to -180 all week. Will just amount to two very good, lower level tickets if Stoops grows nuts. Football Gods, take my money…I’m begging to lose.

It’s -3.5 because neither team can throw the ball effectively and it essentially comes down to whose running game is better. I’m never picking Kentucky to beat Tennessee anymore, I’ve seen the same thing happen over and over again to do that.

It’s -3.5 because neither team can throw the ball effectively and it essentially comes down to whose running game is better. I’m never picking Kentucky to beat Tennessee anymore, I’ve seen the same thing happen over and over again to do that.

Home field advantage also a factor. These teams appear somewhat evenly matched so that may be a big factor if it's close n the 4th. I think a close game means UK wins but if one team blows out the other most likely UT winning.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Kentucky didnt just get beat by Mizzou Skunt it was 2 weeks ago. The game is in Kentucky, its our rival and TN is coming off a brutal gsme at Alabama were they lost their star CB at least plus the Cats have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Inmates.

I'm a rocket scientist and I think it will be close.

UK DBs will still be Super Bowl celebrating getting a tackle eight yards downfield while Tennessee already snaps the ball for the next play. This could get very, very ugly.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt

Rival? It hasn't been a rivalry since the 80's. They own us every year, even when we're good. This year we're terrible, have zero passing ability, with inferior talent and inferior coaching. Vols win easy.

Ehhhh.....you apparently didnt watch UT's last game when the kid was throwing lawn darts against the best coached team in college. But yeah, UK should stop that..

That means UT's QB is going to go off like a Heisman candidate.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Ehhhh.....you apparently didnt watch UT's last game when the kid was throwing lawn darts against the best coached team in college. But yeah, UK should stop that..
And in the second half he was bad and they blew a double digit lead, Milton can hit 5 yard hitches all day, any qb should, when bama ramped things up he struggled. Now I fully expect Milton to hit some deep bombs now that I have said this

Last edited:
I don’t know how they know but Odds Crowd says 52% of total bets are on UK to cover. Meanwhile 73% of all money bet (so whales and casuals alike) is on UK to cover.

Unless vegas knows something behind the scenes that we don't, this is an odd line considering how poorly UK has performed this season outside the UF game. Tennessee has Stoops' number.

I tried to bet the Vols to cover online but they idn't accept a credit card. Only a debit card. So another life changing oppertunity drifts by. <sob>

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Yah, I hate to bet against UK but this was like taking candy from a baby. Honestly, it was much closer than I thought it would be. I would have been happy to have lost my $1000 if UK would have won btw. Win win.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
Yah, I hate to bet against UK but this was like taking candy from a baby. Honestly, it was much closer than I thought it would be. I would have been happy to have lost my $1000 if UK would have won btw. Win win.
I was thinking this same thing. I found myself still pulling for UK.

Id rather lose my money, but this was too easy to pass on. I hate they lost but i got a nice cancelation prize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT