ADVERTISEMENT

Vinny Miller

I have heard nothing but good things about this kid. I would expect his offer sheet to look a lot better once schools start to focus more on the 2012 class.

I have heard he was MVP at a couple of underclassman combines, one being Oklahoma's so I would expect to see a good offer sheet as well.

I SIT 1 SECTION OVER FROM THE RECRUIT SECTION.I SAW MILLER AND KYLE BOLIN SITTING WITH COACH SMITH. I CAN REMEMBER HEARING THESE GUYS WENT TWO ALL THE CAMPS TOGETHER. THAT WOULD BE A NICE LOCAL COMBINATION TO PLAY AT UK. MILLER 2012 BOLIN 2013

Would be a great early pickup. Will be a 5.6-5.7ish recruit and has a small chance at Mr. Football from what I hear. He is well liked around Lex.

Reminds me of Demarco Robinson from this years class or maybe even Demorio Ford from a few years back.

Didn't I just see on a blog that he does NOT have an offer yet but was invited to camp this summer?

No offer yet but Joker invited him to junior day according to blogger, supposedly confirmed tonight

rolleyes.gif

Joker walked into Henry Clay's weight room and offered him in person Terry. May have told him to keep it quiet to the media, but one of my good friends(who was there and also talked to Joker for a bit) told me a couple hours after it happend.

I have talked to one of his family members and he told me that there has not been an offer as of yet. He said there is supposed to be one but not yet.

Originally posted by jwcat:
I have talked to one of his family members and he told me that there has not been an offer as of yet. He said there is supposed to be one but not yet.

Weird

Will, didn't mean any kind of slam at you. I don't know personally, just reporting what I had read

Vinnny has been offered. Talked to Joker about the situation, and he just wants to keep it low key for now. But he for sure got the offer the other day at Henry Clay. And Vinny is set to attend the Junior Day also.
Go CATS!

Always great to see a Lex. player do well and get an offer. Hopefully we can get a signature.

Is Terrell Combs still a part of the team?

Thanks for the info, Will.

I heard that Combs didn't like the hard work involved, too bad, he sure had some good measurables. Good luck to him and I hope he gets a free education somewhere. But really a football scholarship is not a free education, a lot of hard work and sacrifice involved.

Please remember to speak for yourself. Thanks Will.
This post was edited on 1/31 9:21 AM by Levibooty

this week both this site & the one Jeff Drummond now works for both quote Miller as saying he does not have an offer from UK

question.gif

WOW!!!! You stole a kid from us who never had an offer....thats impressive. EweC hit their high and will be an total failure from here on out so congrats on getting the sloppy seconds from KY

Feeling a little insecure, Jr?

Never came here to gloat...Just wanted to see if there was any talk about a local kid and saw this thread. UC will be just fine, maybe not the level BK brought us to, but Jones will do just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT