ADVERTISEMENT

US author: Husbands should give wives a "hall pass" for Christmas

Wonder why divorce rate is above 40%? Must be too many or not enough swinging going on. What a dumb take by this "doctor"

threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg

They actually swing because they're miserable. I know several swinger couples who ended up with the most dead relationship ive ever seen. Tons of swingers end up divorced too. It's a recipe for disaster unless you're so sick in the head that you dont even recognize unhappiness. .

This kind of sht just continues to erode society and people wonder why everything continues to get worse. There are no principles today.
I've known a couple of couples who were swingers and went to swingers parties that ended up in fights. Apparently, someone either gets left out or dissatisfied.

On to the name, Tuesday is better:

il_570xN.485207775_mrk5.jpg

All of that shit is your opinion. If you're not married, then you have no f'n clue what makes a marriage work. Having the same girlfriend for 50 years is not the same thing as being married.
Not true in the eyes of God. Once you lay your cloak over a woman so to speak, you are married. The paper arrangement (legal document) is more for mans benefit and for the protection of those entering into the union if you will. It protects spouses/children monetarily who are invested in the relationship/union. The church has since taken up the legal aspect because it is basically the right thing to do. Many states have common law laws that help ensure spouses and children are taken care of.

Damn, only swingers end up murdered. I didn't know that.

I'd say that a guy who's been married 23 years knows more about marriage than a guy who's not.

Btw, I've never stated that I was involved in swinging. I just think that people's sex lives are none of anyone else's business. I don't care what consenting adults do.

You've got the same attitude no matter the subject, "I'm the smartest guy in the room and my opinion is right so I'm gonna write a book about it to show everybody"

I'm also calling bullshit on you knowing several swinger couples. No one in that lifestyle is going to tell a "holier than thou" know-it-all about what they do behind closed doors.
Agree with some here except that last part. People can live their lives as they choose it is their choice but, they will tell you they swing and even more so if they are interested in your spouse. A man of one of the couples I knew ask my wife (not me) to join them for a swingers party for a weekend. I guess he thought my wife would not tell me (not really sure what he was thinking). Well, he found out quick after she told me just how bad of an idea that was. He was actually running out of his office (wife and he worked in same office) because, I gave him a good scare. Found out that the police were called to his house that weekend because of some fighting among husbands.

In another associated party a few years before I got married to current wife, a buddy of mine and I went to a party of his co-workers (Goodyear plant) that quickly went south because it turned into a swingers party so he and I left to go to a local bar. This one too we found out turned ugly and the police were called by neighbors after fighting spilled out in to the street. Yes, it is anecdotal, but it is part of what fashions my opinion on it. I am sure much alcohol had influence on the outcome as well.

Last edited:
They actually swing because they're miserable. I know several swinger couples who ended up with the most dead relationship ive ever seen. Tons of swingers end up divorced too. It's a recipe for disaster unless you're so sick in the head that you dont even recognize unhappiness. .

This kind of sht just continues to erode society and people wonder why everything continues to get worse. There are no principles today.
You were a swinger, right?

I ask because I KNOW of zero couples that swing. I have suspicious of a couple, but no proof. It's not for me, but even if they do, who cares. It's between them and none of my business.

All of that shit is your opinion. If you're not married, then you have no f'n clue what makes a marriage work. Having the same girlfriend for 50 years is not the same thing as being married.
I had a friend.....lived with a woman for 20+ yrs....got married and they divorced seven months later......

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT