ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Myer

You're right, he did have some disciplinary issues at both places, with championships at both places. We have had disciplinary issues here as well, and have suspended and I believe even dismissed players before. I am not saying Urban is savior of the world, but he does know how to win championships. I have been a season ticket holder for the past 10 years and love Kentucky sports all around, but I would love to see us get to a level that Stoops will never bring us too. I wished he could make me out to be a liar, but I dont believe that will ever happen.
We have had some kids dismissed but Urban had not one but two kids suspected of Murder. That’s a big NO for me. I do agree Stoops can’t get us any higher without a scheme and philosophy change. He’s a great CEO and man but he coaches a chickenshit style of play.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Urban Meyer is the lowest form of life on this planet. The fact that you'd rather have him as a coach than Stoops and that you'd type all that up there to say so is an indictment of your personal character. I genuinely hope you're not a parent.
Anyone who wants Stoops instead of Meyer is brain dead.

4c2f68edae73da0fa01c1dc59ca06c1b.jpg

You're right, he did have some disciplinary issues at both places, with championships at both places. We have had disciplinary issues here as well, and have suspended and I believe even dismissed players before. I am not saying Urban is savior of the world, but he does know how to win championships. I have been a season ticket holder for the past 10 years and love Kentucky sports all around, but I would love to see us get to a level that Stoops will never bring us too. I wished he could make me out to be a liar, but I dont believe that will ever happen.
Urban has had an incredibly successful career but UK is a far cry from the situations he had at UF and Ohio State. To expect he would come and that he would immediately elevate us to championship status is a very long way from certainty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT