ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Bracket - May 25

backinky2018

Freshman
Sep 14, 2021
D1 baseball still has UK at 12. Yesterday's results help, with South Carolina, Auburn, Alabama, Texas, OSU, and WVU all losing.

IF this holds, we are matched up with Clemson as the national 5 seed.

Either Bama or Auburn will get another loss today. That combined with South Carolina losing again this morning should almost make us a lock to host.

Reactions: SeanCain
This morning's updates from both BA and D1 have UK as the 13 seed paired up with LSU regional (LSU is the 4 seed). I think we're in so long as BC and Oklahoma state lose.

It's not ideal to be paired up with LSU, but those are first world problems I suppose. I'd prefer to be matched up with Clemson or Stanford in a super, but the important part is to host the regional.

This morning's updates from both BA and D1 have UK as the 13 seed paired up with LSU regional (LSU is the 4 seed). I think we're in so long as BC and Oklahoma state lose.

It's not ideal to be paired up with LSU, but those are first world problems I suppose. I'd prefer to be matched up with Clemson or Stanford in a super, but the important part is to host the regional.
Are you saying we are no longer hosting?

Sorry, I should have been clear. Projections all have us hosting a regional, but if we win and the favored team in the paired regional wins, then we will have to go on the road for the supers.

As of May 28 morning, we are still in line to host a regional if you pay attention to all of the major publications.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT