ADVERTISEMENT

UNC most disappointing team in history?

Patriot202

Freshman
Jan 11, 2021
They were the runner ups in last years title game they returned nearly everyone and suck this year. They started the season ranked 1st in the nation and within around the first 2 weeks or so they fell out of the top 25 rankings and never returned. Now they will miss the NCAA tournament unless the win the conference tournament which is a stretch.

UNC has the most losses by any Preseason #1 in the history of college basketball.

UNC has the only four game losing streak by any Preseason #1 in the history of college basketball.

UNC is one loss away from becoming the first Preseason #1 ever to miss the NCAA Tournament.

We won nine stinking games two years ago. It’s going to be a LONG time before I make fun of any other team/program…except Louisville.

And UNC had an 8 win season. Unfortunately bad seasons happen even for blue bloods. Sure both programs will be fine long term.

Reactions: TM2013
They were the runner ups in last years title game they returned nearly everyone and suck this year. They started the season ranked 1st in the nation and within around the first 2 weeks or so they fell out of the top 25 rankings and never returned. Now they will miss the NCAA tournament unless the win the conference tournament which is a stretch.

UNC has the most losses by any Preseason #1 in the history of college basketball.

UNC has the only four game losing streak by any Preseason #1 in the history of college basketball.

UNC is one loss away from becoming the first Preseason #1 ever to miss the NCAA Tournament.
The cheats 1 Quad 1 win is in danger of dropping off with UVA down to 30th.😂

I think 2 wins this week gets them in the play in game. I'd love to be wrong on this, but I can't see them leaving out a 21 win UNC team.

2-18 UofL has to be up there. Can’t imagine how embarrassing that would be as a fan. Our 9-16 team was the worst of my lifetime.

I’m not even a little disappointed!😆

I mean, they kinda sucked last year too. They just went on a hot streak at the right time.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT