ADVERTISEMENT

Ulis to Arkansas

In all seriousness I’ve been wanting to say this for awhile now and now that he’s gone I’ll say it.

IMO Ulis was one of the most overrated players to put on a Kentucky uniform
If you actually believe this, then you don’t understand basketball at all.

Perhaps you should spend more time watching and learning about the game instead of constantly seeking attention on the internet.

I’m not mad at him. He’s just trying to be employed in basketball, and staying with Cal was the easiest way for that to happen. You cut him, he bleeds blue.

🤣🤣🤣 No he doesn't. That is what is so comical about so many fans. We are never going back to the days when "playing for the name on the front of the jersey" was the end all, be all.

Reed Sheppard was "one of us" so everyone said. Where is he now ? I'm not hating on the kid (or any of them no matter where they are from). Yes I believe all of them cared about their time here and loved it but in the end, it's about what's best for them. All these folks wanting to go back to "knowing" the players - they never did know them, they were just here longer because that was the way it was.

If Trent Noah, Travis Perry or any other Kentucky kid who comes here and feels after a year or two they aren't going to see significant minutes they will be in the portal just as fast as the next player. There might be an exception here or there but not many.

The days of a former player never dreaming of going to a Louisville, Tennessee, Arkansas or dare I say dUKe [sick]🤮[sick] are
G O N E and folks better get used to it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT