ADVERTISEMENT

UL meltdown thread

w
Man, I’m so dang happy. Feel like I did when I saw my wife’s 38Ds for the first time.

is-this-real-life-shocked.gif
Oddly, that was my first reaction.

And I live in Southern Harlan County!

• Haha
Reactions: bluecoon1
Sorry Rocky it's a simple excuse, it's just that 7's ville lives in fantasy land.

7's and acc is fraudsville.
The ACC has kicked the SEC’s ass this year. We turned the ball over and let a kick off go untouched. Our horrible performance doesn’t mean that the other ACC win over the SEC was a fluke. Heck you guys had almost 300 yards vs our 400+ yards. 3 turnovers to one and also ZERO PENALTIES against y’all by the SEc crew. Congratulations on your Super Bowl

Number of people you've texted?:
  • Mother
  • Father
  • Brother
  • Sister
  • Grandmother (or Grandma)
  • Grandfather (or Grandpa)
  • Uncle
  • Aunt
  • First Cousin
  • Second Cousin, etc.
  • Nephew
  • Niece
  • Son
  • Daughter
  • Grandson
  • Granddaughter
  • Mother-in-law
  • Father-in-law
  • Brother-in-law
  • Sister-in-law
  • Son-in-law
  • Daughter-in-law
  • Stepmother
  • Stepfather
  • Stepbrother
  • Stepsister
  • Stepson
  • Stepdaughter
  • Great-uncle
  • Great-aunt
  • Great-grandparents
  • Great-grandchildren
  • Nephew-in-law
  • Niece-in-law

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
The ACC has kicked the SEC’s ass this year. We turned the ball over and let a kick off go untouched. Our horrible performance doesn’t mean that the other ACC win over the SEC was a fluke. Heck you guys had almost 300 yards vs our 400+ yards. 3 turnovers to one and also ZERO PENALTIES against y’all by the SEc crew. Congratulations on your Super Bowl
We’ve beat your a$$ five times in a row, pal. This ain’t our Super Bowl. It’s what we do to you year in and year out. Lol, little brother!

What a bunch of pussy BS.

LMFAO Super bowl dude we've beat you 5 repeat 5 straight years, see you're the typical delusional tard fan........LOL which we all love to make fun of you.

7's is a joke top 10 the Country is LTAO everyone knew 7"s was a joke.... we just proved it

LOL. Pathetic, b!tchmade post. Go drink yourself to death with Crown Royal.

Yep. Superbowls happen every year. We've come to expect to beat your ass. It was a nice change for you guys to make it close. I missed having people in the stands after the 3rd quarter. Plus I know it hurts you guys worse when you think you have a chance.

We had more talent. You guys looked better coached and had a better game plan.... talent won out in the end. It happens.

This aint our superbowl. It's just business. Blockhead yankee.

the amount of mental illness in your post is disturbing and atypical. Oh, ahem....FIVE IN A ROW and L'S DOWN !

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

It was YOUR Super Bowl! Your HC said as much you delusional clown.

Love the comment in there that this was the best game we have played in a year 😂. Florida game this year we played twice as good as we did today. This game probably equal to TN game. Not to take anything away from our win today but sorry UofL, you’re just not as good as you think you are. Bama and Georgia put us away before the end of the first quarter.

The ACC is an ass garbage league. Uofl would be a 5 win team in the SEC. Take our schedule alone, who you beating? Bama, no. Georgia, no. Mizzou, no. Tennessee, no. Carolina...maybe. Florida, maybe.

So you beat a team that's ranked bc of their jersey name. Notre Dame. And your best win is a 5 win Duke. -That's the best team you've faced contrary to whatever any other team got 6 easy wins.

I just find it hilarious uofl used to make themselves feel better by talking about how the sec east is so weak. Lol your savior came from the big ten west...with such powerhouses as northwestern and Minnesota. Lololololololol.

I dont expect them to win, but will laugh my ass off if Florida, another bottom east team beats, the other JV conference championship team.

if you want to be honest we each had a turnover that resulted in a td, you guys had an interception at the end of the game so that one really does not matter
so only one turnover really mattered because it stopped your drive

you guys also only had 3 penalties two of which were by the same guy acting like a tough guy

if you want to be honest we each had a turnover that resulted in a td, you guys had an interception at the end of the game so that one really does not matter
so only one turnover really mattered because it stopped your drive

you guys also only had 3 penalties two of which were by the same guy acting like a tough guy
That #9 dude mucho thanks, if he's a Sr congrats enjoy working at White castle when you're done.

I saw a a Louisville on Twitter say Kentucky fans were sewer rats and then he called a certain group a phrase I can’t say, and then they started pinning their hopes on basketball beat uk in December
UL fans are weirdos. They think they're from indiana and want to be midwestern so bad. Call us rednecks. ''I'm not from Kentucky, im from louisville'' Lmfao, gtfo.

What an excuse laden post your damn loser. Loserville sucks and will lose 2 more games this year!! L’s down!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT