ADVERTISEMENT

UL game postponed to Wednesday

I really wish there was a way to postpone this game until a later date. We had a shot at a fantastic crowd but it looks like it'll be about 45 with light rain showers at first pitch tomorrow. Obviously nothing anyone can do about the weather, but I hate missing the opportunity.

I really wish there was a way to postpone this game until a later date. We had a shot at a fantastic crowd but it looks like it'll be about 45 with light rain showers at first pitch tomorrow. Obviously nothing anyone can do about the weather, but I hate missing the opportunity.
Yep, I posted this on HOB as well, looks about as bad tomorrow as far as precipitation plus a LOT colder.

I really hope we can sweep uavel this year. It looks like they are having a down season and it would make the fans happy. I don't know how much it means to the players, do they just see it as another mid-week non-conference game?

Probably could have played this evening, but I'm hoping the thinking is they'll move it to a later date with better weather.

Comparing the two remaining schedules I’ll be surprised if this game gets rescheduled. If so it will be the second year in a row the two teams only play each other once. Really wish they would play a 3 game series early in the season.
I agree. Two good teams and would be a lot of fun to see them more. I hope this game still gets played and I’m able to make it to Lexington for the reschedule.

I agree. Two good teams and would be a lot of fun to see them more. I hope this game still gets played and I’m able to make it to Lexington for the reschedule.
They probably are thinking if they can reschedule it they will draw a huge crowd like they did last year. Nobody was going to show up tonight

Not sure why this game was canceled on Wednesday. The radar has been clear most of the day. I'd be interested in the back story (i.e. is it UL or UK who didn't want to play this game, and why)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT