ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs USC score predictions

41-38 UK. I don't feel the least bit confident about this pick but why not. It is going to be a close game, so might as well pick the good guys.

Dont like the night road game deal. Dont like our D after week 1. Sadly Usc 34-24

Towles chokes again when the pressure is on late in the game by missing wide open receivers and we lose 31-24.

I think both UK and SC look pretty awful after the first week. This game is so hard to predict because both teams have such glaring weaknesses.

Kentucky's offense will be a lot smoother and more polished this week and getting some kinks out from last week. I just don't think USC has the horses on defense to keep us from lighting up the scoreboard, and they have way too many question marks on their offense to put up much more than 27. This is going to be something of a shoot out but the CATS come out on top.

UK: 41
USC: 27

Some of you posting in this thread, me thinks are not UK fans and some of the comments really leads me to this conclusion. Shaking my head at some of you. If you are truly UK fans then you need to grow a pair. We were three overthrown balls from Towles have an huge first game and the game going from 7 point win to a blow out. If you can't see that then you need to stick to knitting.

UK 34
SC 21

Reactions: rudd1
Alabama can always use a few more fans.
Let's be realistic... there are no Bama fans here...

FWIW, I see a hard game for UK tomorrow.. I'm not a hater by any means, I just don't think you're equipped to stop our run game.

Win or lose, it will be a good game.. best of luck.

UK 26
USC 32

Before I explain my reasoning, I gotta know...do people really think your not a UK fan if you pick UK to lose? Are these the same people that if you was against the war in Iraq, they thought you was supporting Iraq?

The thing I think that is going to surprise everyone is just how much better USC's defense is. First of all, I think they had the talent last year to have a good defense. I think it was more coaching than anything. It seems like they ironed out a lot of the wrinkles that were plaguing them last season.

I don't have to say anything about UK's defense, because we know what the problem is there. I will instead bring up the offense. Our offense is on the verge of being explosive. The key word being VERGE. Until Towles becomes a little more consistent, it's hard to put a ton of faith in them.

Individual predictions -
Austin MacGinnis kicks a long field goal
Snodgrass makes a big play
Something goofy that could only happen to UK happens. Like Cooper has a quiet game but then some guy that has never played a down lights up UK.

Reactions: Chad Rock and UKat1
Again, tough to win in the SEC if you can't stop the run. Unfortunately UK's weak run D puts tremendous pressure on a promising UK O. If SCAR gets in sync with their running game it'll be a long night. 31-23 SCAR.

Projections all over the place. Some predicting USC by double digits and USC in a close game. while others predicting UK by double digits and UK in a close one.
I have to admit pretty much any of them can happen as it comes down to our offense. They have the potential to put up a lot of points on a lot of teams. However the defense is highly suspect and I have no faith in our run defense at the moment.
USC 35 UK 31. Still will be sitting here cheering for a UK victory in all honesty I do have more faith in this game than the Florida game last year and UK was a bad call away from winning that one.

Projections all over the place. Some predicting USC by double digits and USC in a close game. while others predicting UK by double digits and UK in a close one.
I have to admit pretty much any of them can happen as it comes down to our offense. They have the potential to put up a lot of points on a lot of teams. However the defense is highly suspect and I have no faith in our run defense at the moment.
USC 35 UK 31. Still will be sitting here cheering for a UK victory in all honesty I do have more faith in this game than the Florida game last year and UK was a bad call away from winning that one.

I just dont think either of these teams is good enough to blow out the other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT