ADVERTISEMENT

UK opens as a 1.5-point dog on FanDuel

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Our friends at FanDuel list the Volunteers as 1.5-point favorites inside Rupp Arena.

Screen-Shot-2024-02-02-at-1.55.56-PM.png

KenPom is projecting an 80-78 loss for Kentucky, giving the Cats a 43 percent chance to pull off the upset. Bart Torvik also expects a Tennessee win with a projected score of 80-79, giving the home team a 48 percent shot. ESPN’s Matchup Predictor gives the Cats just a 42.3 percent shot at Rupp while also putting the team’s odds of winning the SEC at 1.6 percent.

Wow. That means UK would be a 8-9 point underdog at UT....Vegas knows something.

Our friends at FanDuel list the Volunteers as 1.5-point favorites inside Rupp Arena.

KenPom is projecting an 80-78 loss for Kentucky, giving the Cats a 43 percent chance to pull off the upset. Bart Torvik also expects a Tennessee win with a projected score of 80-79, giving the home team a 48 percent shot. ESPN’s Matchup Predictor gives the Cats just a 42.3 percent shot at Rupp while also putting the team’s odds of winning the SEC at 1.6 percent.

Take UT, give the points. Bet the house.

Houston favored by 2.5 at Kansas tomorrow. Farrrr Self! You guys crack me up!
Kentucky just lost 2 homes games this year to two shit or mid teams, and has been bad for 4 years plus now, ain’t shit funny about it. But but cal is everything and Kentucky can never go anywhere without him

Reactions: catben
First time ever betting on sports figured what the hell if I am gonna be pissed with a loss may as well make some money. Hopefully my luck will stay as it normally does and UK blows out tenn. Lol

Given how bad we have been, how bad is UT that they are only a 1.5 pt favorite?

Our programs is turning into moral victories being the bright spot now. We no longer have opportunities at even winning the SEC, we have to hang our hat on beating a terrible .500 team on the road that is more dysfunctional than we are.

I think if we just had a simple homosexual relationship in our locker room we would pass Arkansas for being the biggest mess in the SEC.

• Sad
Reactions: catben
My pay tomorrow Uconn, Kansas, Texas Tech, UNC, Bama, Marquette, +962. Put a 100 on it then switch out Houston for Kansas incase someone makes it out of that place with a win.

Last edited:
3 leg parlay with 30% profit boost
UCONN 3 1/2 St John's
FL State -5 1/2 Louisville
UK +1 1/2

Who would have ever imagined that UK would ever be an underdog in Rupp to a school that has never been to a single Final Four. Way to go Cal, you're making us proud.

Assuming Wagner plays. I'm going with a UK win

if you have any heart as a top rated team, you aren't going to lose twice in a row at Rupp

Reactions: $Z71$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT