ADVERTISEMENT

UK / Louisville Game

Jun 2, 2005
I’m afraid it’s gonna get real ugly..not just the score. The pent up frustrations of this team, undisciplined players in that atmosphere. Guessing trash cans may be flying around on Saturday 🗑️ . Wish they could end on at least one positive note, but obviously that’s hard to see with the past several weeks.

Reactions: TACcat7
Brohm will run up the score given the chance. I wonder if we will have our QB continue throwing the deep bomb when he’s proven that he can’t complete that pass? The ole need two yards on 3rd down and throw it for 40 type of plays. Or the need 10 yards and throw it 2 yards.

Both of those are equally maddening and you’d think the 9 million dollar man would find a way to prevent that from happening. Maybe you should pony up the dough LowerLevel Seats, so he has enough money in the program to figure that one out.

Amazing we have no linebackers on the whole roster that can get to the QB. The OL is a step down in toughness. The DB's are finished making plays.

we got several years of beatdowns coming back on us i'm afraid. We've wooped on UL like they were our actual step brothers. Not looking forward to this game

Safe travels to anyone coming down.

You guys have pushed our tails in for several years. Hope we can fight back this weekend

Reactions: K86
I’m afraid it’s gonna get real ugly..not just the score. The pent up frustrations of this team, undisciplined players in that atmosphere. Guessing trash cans may be flying around on Saturday 🗑️ . Wish they could end on at least one positive note, but obviously that’s hard to see with the past several weeks.
Tables, ladders and chairs. We need Triple H and John Cana as special refs

Regardless of our problems (and we have many) I could see us bizarrely coming to life and tacking one more onto this wonderful streak. It wouldn't make any sense but it doesn't have to.

It will all depend on if this team feels like they have anything left to play for. Seems like that went out the window after the Alabama game. The lackluster effort, continuation of regular problems that continually plague us was on full display against South Carolina. If we can't get off the field after having them on their heels with a 2nd & 26 while trying to protect a lead, that signals to me the players don't have much left in the tank and have given up. I really hope they can muster up enough pride and effort to play a clean game and pull off an upset. Yes an upset.

Taking Kentucky’s points doesn’t make sense to the eye which is why I think UK will cover. Feel better about dumb bets than when I’m overconfident.

• Haha
Reactions: satcheluk
Can we win Saturday, absolutely, will we, I don't know. I'm sure Louisville is tired of losing to Kentucky and this is their best chance the last 5 years. If our guys have any pride, it will be a very close game. We haven't been able to put it all together for a full game this year. This game is a chance for the team and staff to show they are capable of beating a good team on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT