ADVERTISEMENT

UK Football Parking beyond University Passes

Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone. For those of you who don't have a UK Football Parking Pass where do you park near the stadium? I've sometimes parked at the Baptist Student Union on Columbia Ave behind the William T Young Library. That's about a mile walk to the stadium. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Since UK has so much school-own parking for FB, hard to find non-school parking closer. Unless you intend to tailgate for hours, why not take the $2 bus & get dropped off a block from stadium?

Reactions: BIG BLUE JAM
There are a series of medical offices, etc., right across Nicolasville road from the stadium. Typically, these are the premium non-UK parking spots, and go for $30.00 a pop.

Take a turn down a side street off Nicholasville Road, and there are small houses that park cars for $20.00.

Reactions: BIG BLUE JAM
I usually park on Woodlake way or Lakewood Dr. Its a little less than a 3/4th of a mile walk to the stadium. Best thing about it is when the game is over. I can be home in less than 50 minutes from the time I walk out of the stadium. I live in Cynthiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT