ADVERTISEMENT

UK Ball

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
My sister in Louisville called me this a.m. and asked what a team basketball signed in 1984 by Joe B. and the team, inc Sky Walker, Robey, Phillips. and the rest of that team would be worth? It is a bit worn and faded from use. Anybody have any idea? TIA..I think she said Jim Master was on there also. I can't remember all of them but when she read them to me, i remembered most.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Well, if we hadn’t shot 3-33 in the 2nd half of the Semifinal game, that ball would be signed by the National Champs. But given the Georgetown game, I wouldn’t want the reminder.

I’ve been offered $500 for mine. But it’s in pristine condition. Still in the square plastic display container.

Same for my ‘96 one.

Not had an offer on it.

My sister in Louisville called me this a.m. and asked what a team basketball signed in 1984 by Joe B. and the team, inc Sky Walker, Robey, Phillips. and the rest of that team would be worth? It is a bit worn and faded from use. Anybody have any idea? TIA..I think she said Jim Master was on there also. I can't remember all of them but when she read them to me, i remembered most.
Robey and Phillips were '78

I would guess in neighborhood of $500. Found '80-'81 on eBay which is severely overpriced ask, $1500.

I can tell you I paid $1200 for a lot in auction last year, all authenticated by Beckett....

Rupp headshot signed
Spivey signed card
Hayden Naismith post card signed
Sale Naismith post card signed
Lou T post card signed
Blanton Collier card signed
Leroy Edwards cut out signed
Rupp Arena chair back from '02 renovation

The Rupp headshot alone is for sale on a few sites for $2500. Guessing it was something fans would request and he would mail. Mine has the folds in it so you can tell it was sent in an envelope.

How much might one be worth that's signed by the 98 championship team?

Sorry I didn't write them down. My bad
The '84 team had the starters of Turpin, Bowie, Walker, Master (2-5) and depending on what time of year, Roger Hardin, James Blackman and Dickie Beal at the point. I figured you got your set of twin towers mixed up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT