ADVERTISEMENT

UConn today vs. Georgetown

I know they were playing their version of our game against Arky, but still. The way they pass into the lane and the way their guys are always cutting...it's intimidating.

And their players all look like men. And they have bigs who can stick the three.

Scary team.
Georgetown this year is more like Vandy than Arkansas. They are 8-15 and 1-11 in conference with the only win over 3-20 DePaul. They are awful.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Great Coaching always look to put them in my parlays. Had Bama -8 South Carolina-11.5 and UConn -16 nice 3 leg hit to start off the day

apparently
Just saying you can't gloat about how Good UCONN is by beating this Gtown team by 25, and turn around and complain we don't beat scrub teams bad as well. Overall body of work, yes they are good. Basing it off what they did to Gtown though is pointless. Especially when at the same time stating they "destroyed" them unlike us......

Just saying you can't gloat about how Good UCONN is by beating this Gtown team by 25, and turn around and complain we don't beat scrub teams bad as well. Overall body of work, yes they are good. Basing it off what they did to Gtown though is pointless. Especially when at the same time stating they "destroyed" them unlike us......
You need a wider view than just the last game.

You need a wider view than just the last game.
I understand what you mean. My view goes well beyond last game. UCONN has several close games they didn't destpry teams etc. Their overall body of work is very solid and much better than ours. No one is arguing that, but OP talking about beating Gtown as impressive is no different than someone saying us beating Vandy was impressive. Neither is and both the outcomes are exactly what both teams should expect. Simple as that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT