ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro has turned into a complete offensive weapon.

Every time I see him make a 3 I get mad. Just one more if those in regulation in 2019 and we have another Final 4. He wasn't a bucket then.

I get the sentiment but if he didn't make a really late 3 against Houston in the Sweet 16 we aren't even playing Auburn in that Elite 8 game.

If I heard "kaboom" one more time I was gonna lose it. Thankfully I think someone close to him told him the same thing.
kabong-el-kabong.gif

I still love the alleged story about how after losing a game last week.. Butler and Herro had to be separated after Butler kept yelling "7 for 27!" in his face (referencing his poor shot making).. Herro then threw a punch that missed and Butler fired back "7 for 28!".

Nice bounce back performance from Herro. 14 assists is crazy. While I don't think he's ever going to be a true #2 option, he can be a great #3 and hopefully have a pretty long career.
As a long time Heat fan I hope they can sell high on him. He gets hurt way too much.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Thank you for saying it, lol. Freshman with their eyes on the NBA do not have their eyes on the NCAA tournament.
One team wins the championship. One team. That means all the seniors, juniors and sophomores lost too, except from one team. Did none of those players have their eyes on the ncaa tournament? Losing in the tournament seems to be the only evidence to support this take so I guess that’s the answer.

Not a NBA fan in any form or fashion. Don't follow or watch. But it's funny that I read an article about Herro on CBSsports.com on Monday....and then I see this thread. I have no opinion one way or the other about what this CBS synopsis says...but it's not too flattering.

Loser: Tyler Herro​

The idea that Tyler Herro either is a star, or perhaps more importantly, could be traded for a star, is basically on life support at this point. His first year as a starter more or less ended with the Heat going on a Finals run without him. The absence of Jimmy Butler this postseason has given him a chance to prove that he can be a primary ball-handler on a playoff offense.

He shot 9-of-27 against the 76ers in the first Play-In game, rebounded nicely against the Bulls in the second, but fell back down to 4-of-13 against Boston on Sunday. Herro is now in his fifth season. He's playing on an expensive contract. And at this stage, it's looking likelier and likelier that he is merely a good role player as opposed to someone who can help lead Miami over that last hurdle it needs to make in order to win a championship. It's not easy to score on Jrue Holiday and Derrick White, but that's what stars do. If Herro can't, well, that might be the final nail in that coffin. - Sam Quinn

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
As a long time Heat fan I hope they can sell high on him. He gets hurt way too much.

He's honestly not very well received by the Hear fans I know. Like you said, injured often, commands a large salary, is more of a 3rd or 4th option/luxury piece, and too often, if his 3s aren't hitting, he's not giving you a whole lot else.

Reactions: UKortho
He's honestly not very well received by the Hear fans I know. Like you said, injured often, commands a large salary, is more of a 3rd or 4th option/luxury piece, and too often, if his 3s aren't hitting, he's not giving you a whole lot else.
Yes. His D is really bad also.

Ah, the uneducated redneck POS with hit dog syndrome. You didn’t attend UK, Tyler Herro did, you’re a dirty uneducated redneck loser on a message board running your mouth about someone you have no business running your mouth about. You’re a pathetic nobody loser who gets his self worth from a message board. You trash players when you have no real connection to UK other than using it’s basketball team for your entertainment.
be gone soon.

Personally, now that Cal has left.. I find myself caring slightly less about all these past UK guys in the NBA. It sort of feels like an old regime now, from a coach that stopped caring about UK.. and honestly, from players that we now know, probably didn't care too much about UK either.

I'm still rooting for them, they still help the brand even if they never mention "Kentucky" ever again.. but idk.. don't really feel the need to check on how they are doing all that much with Cal gone.. certainly none of the guys from the last 4-5 years. I really couldn't give a shit what Cason Wallace or Chris Livingston are doing.
Honestly, I never followed any of their pro careers. I'm a UK fan; nba not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT