ADVERTISEMENT

Two new portal OT listings

who were offered by UK out of HS, both are freshmen. One is Josh Miller from GA, other is Naquel Bertrand from Texas A&M. Each had SEC offers other than UK. Will UK get involved?
I know nothing about Miller other than he was a 3* from Virginia and will be a RS frosh.

Thanks, I was going to ask you about him. He had a decent offer sheet. Guess he had others stacked in front of him.

6-7 kids who played alot of snaps would be ahead of him in spring. Kinda hearing a 3 year starter is going to return, that would make 4 who started at least 1 game. He is behind 2 rising sophomore at OT one who started every game and the other had 2. But leaving that quick he never gave himself a chance. I understand BV and JDJ wanting to lay and leaving. Sometimes things just don't work out.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
6-7 kids who played alot of snaps would be ahead of him in spring. Kinda hearing a 3 year starter is going to return, that would make 4 who started at least 1 game. He is behind 2 rising sophomore at OT one who started every game and the other had 2. But leaving that quick he never gave himself a chance. I understand BV and JDJ wanting to lay and leaving. Sometimes things just don't work out.
Yeah, but GA must've thought he had potential or they wouldn't have offered/signed. Seeing the OL class y'all are bringing in must've convinced him he had a better chance elsewhere. Still, 5 SEC offers is pretty good.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Yeah, but GA must've thought he had potential or they wouldn't have offered/signed. Seeing the OL class y'all are bringing in must've convinced him he had a better chance elsewhere. Still, 5 SEC offers is pretty good.

I would hope, I am afraid the OL is too big, 6 of them average a little over 6'7" weigh a combined 1953 lb.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
The good news about getting freshmen if deemed capable is you have them a few seasons. They can’t transfer back out until they grad transfer. At some point I assume the grad transfer year will be taken away now that there is another transfer available. It’s amazing how mismanaged the whole process has been by the ncaa

HE almost went to syracuse last time. That will be where he goes.
And why wouldn't he after their showing in the bowl game tonight? Staying within 45 points of a 6-6 B12 UCF team is all anyone needs to know. They're on a collision course with a national championship. The only variable is time, baby.

The good news about getting freshmen if deemed capable is you have them a few seasons. They can’t transfer back out until they grad transfer. At some point I assume the grad transfer year will be taken away now that there is another transfer available. It’s amazing how mismanaged the whole process has been by the ncaa
Not so fast my friend. A recent court decision prohibits the NCAA from forcing a player, who transfers a second time, to sit out a year. If this holds up I expect it will apply to fb also.

https://apnews.com/article/ncaa-transfer-portal-22ef447ad67826138724cec3cd6ab581

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT