ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker crushes Arkansas fan. Just the facts.

I remember when we were upset at Tubby and called him "10 loss Tubby". Tubby outcoached cal by a mile. could you imagine what Tubby would have done with that level of talent.
He would have won multiple titles. I don’t know about with all freshman but he would have had a lot more stay 2 years and won.

Reactions: hmt5000
He licked his ass while he was here. If anything, it just shows me that he’s a pussy that can only talk shit about someone when they’re not in the same room anymore.

Tucker should have been this critical all along, not a month after he left.

Tucker was cals mouthpiece and it advanced his career. Weak as hell to see him only attack once that ended, which was before cal left and tucker dropped that knife in the back story.

Pretty crazy that someone could outslime cal but he did.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Arkansas fans have no idea what they are in for.

Wont be as bad as Bill Curry from Bama to KY, but it will be close. Be ready for 10 loss seasons, bad lineups and no coaching adjustments.

Even taking out the disaster season we still lost an average of 10 a year. Pathetic coaching.
Great point, but excluding the 2 teams that played for the National Championship, the Top 20 averaged 10 losses this year and that is skewed by Houston with only 5 losses. Nine losses gets you in the Top 10 these days, things have changed with the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT