ADVERTISEMENT

Trivia

Friends is linked to the Andy Griffith Show, Gilligan's Island and Green Acres by which 1980's/90's comedy?
I am guessing The Love Boat. Multiple actors from each of the 3 older shows appeared on episodes as did 100's of other famous actors. I am betting at least one did a cameo on Friends too.

EDIT: Morgan Fairchild was on Friends (Chandler's mom) and Love Boat.

Last edited:
Reactions: JumperJack
I am guessing The Love Boat. Multiple actors from each of the 3 older shows appeared on episodes as did 100's of other famous actors. I am betting at least one did a cameo on Friends too.

EDIT: Morgan Fairchild was on Friends (Chandler's mom) and Love Boat.

Not the answer I am looking for. Was The Love Boat a comedy?

First, I hated Friends. The answer is Newhart. Lisa Kudrow played one of the Daryl's wives in the final episode. The Professor, Mr. Kimball, and Howard Sprague all played in at least one Newhart. Newhart was what I was looking for

Last edited:
Listed as romantic-comedy by Wikipedia and IMDB. They used laugh tracks so at least parts were supposed to be funny.
Yeah, I could never watch it. Gavin McLeod was on Andy Griffith That Bernie guy was probably on Gilligan's Island. Not sure who would have been on Green Acres, maybe Eva Gabor

I'll take your word for it. I just didn't know if that was a serious answer.

What venue has hosted the most NCAA basketball games?
I would have guessed Madison Square Garden as the oldest NBA arena but its only 4th on the list. A lot of that might be attributed to their hosting the NIT finals every year for decades.

Dayton Arena. Been going Last Eight games for years and years and plenty of regionals/first-second rounds before that.
Okay, I first read that as most national championship games. Yeah Dayton is going to be in a class by itself for tournament games. Although I'm not sure they should count.

Not the answer I am looking for. Was The Love Boat a comedy?

First, I hated Friends. The answer is Newhart. Lisa Kudrow played one of the Daryl's wives in the final episode. The Professor, Mr. Kimball, and Howard Sprague all played in at least one Newhart. Newhart was what I was looking for
Daryl and my other brother Daryl were the best.

Only Major League Team to have their spring training site off the US mainland for a few years & where? I've visited it.

Why are the piers of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge 2' further apart at their tops than at their bottoms?

Why are the piers of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge 2' further apart at their tops than at their bottoms?
sml_small.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT