ADVERTISEMENT

Trillys Discord ...

Still waiting on the $6 double cheeseburger info, and NO, I'm not paying some trilly pumper for the information

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
That's how I see it. When you are bringing in more and more subscribers, to get them and KEEP them paying you have to put on a show around the clock. They operate on the premise that things move so fast on social media that people will forget all the tweets or posts that were wrong..........because they probably will.

Who cares if I get confirmation of a commit 20 minutes after others might.
I’ll eventually know everything he posts. For free.

Right?! That's what I'm sayin!

He can't be talking about the greasey-mcdouble-bread... that's not even close to what I'd call a double-cheeseburger
The McDouble actually offers perfect macros. Tons of fake shit and goy slop in the bun, but it has a nice niche in a healthy diet. Anytime I see some slob ordering a double QPC meal (~1300 calories) I cringe knowing they could be full and reasonably healthy for less than half the calories. It’s crazy (and disgusting) how many Americans choose obesity every day. Sad!

I haven't heard yet of anything he actually got right... other than convincing gullible people to pay him.

Reactions: KFuqua
The McDouble actually offers perfect macros. Tons of fake shit and goy slop in the bun, but it has a nice niche in a healthy diet. Anytime I see some slob ordering a double QPC meal (~1300 calories) I cringe knowing they could be full and reasonably healthy for less than half the calories. It’s crazy (and disgusting) how many Americans choose obesity every day. Sad!
If those fatties are eating a double OPC they would eat 3 McDoubles to be full easy.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Well, if his info is legit, $6 a month isn’t too bad. Imagine getting, say 100,000 people pay you $6 a month. Only problem is, you gotta keep it up, don't blink.

The big question is this: how often is he right and how often is he just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks? Anyone can read the tea leaves, so to speak, of actual reporters, then make a prediction. But how often are you getting either the first report or a unique report? I'd like to know that.
If I could get 7.2 million a year to put out my best guess on what a teenager is going to do then I would do it too.

I can't share his information from a paid discord lol, it's 6 bucks, at worst you've lost a couple double cheeseburgers.

Still waiting on the dish/scoop/info inre dubblacheezzburgas.... what's Trilly's insight into that?

I think it's pretty clear trilly hears a ton of stuff and just passed it on. Some of it is right, some was right at the time, and other stuff is just wrong.

Then you have sources like Jones who undoubtedly gets his info from Mitch and the ad and I think that's easily provable. So he's going to have first info on anything personnel related. Other stuff he will be slower but you can take it to the bank when he finally says it, because he verified it a few different ways.

Then you have people like Joe Tipton and ricks who are obviously plugged at the decision stage. Tipton makes the edits and ricks seems to be somehow plugged into the actual portal process, at least until he's busted and fired which is almost surely coming lol.

Can someone post something that Trilly has recently put out there that was a) correct and b) not available somewhere else already?

Cannot believe people are giving this dude money for his stuff.

Does it matter if you're first (by a few minutes) if you're almost always wrong?

Or even if you’re only sometimes wrong. I’ve never gotten why some seem to get such a thrill out of hearing recruiting rumors just a bit earlier than others. Does Vegas take bets on where portal guys will end up?

If not, then who cares? The stuff that’s correct we all quickly end up hearing anyways. And I’m not much interested in the stuff that turns out wrong.

Reactions: Girthang and know1
Mcdouble with water is a decently healthy mcdonalds meal. So is 20 piece nugget with no fries or sauce. Only 800 calories. I eat 1700 calories a day and I can easily fit that into my diet. I'm 5'9' 178 trying to get down to 150/160.

Information isn't so important to me that I'd pay for it. I'll find out eventually.

Mcdouble with water is a decently healthy mcdonalds meal. So is 20 piece nugget with no fries or sauce. Only 800 calories. I eat 1700 calories a day and I can easily fit that into my diet. I'm 5'9' 178 trying to get down to 150/160.

If you're only looking at calories and not chemicals, sure.

For the next step try intermittent fasting. I cut back about 35lbs of fat doing that. Added back muscle. (Edit- Went from 245 to 210. Back up to 220 now without the fat.) Still get my meals between 12pm and 730pm.

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
If you're only looking at calories and not chemicals, sure.

For the next step try intermittent fasting. I cut back about 35lbs of fat doing that. Still get my meals between 12pm and 730pm
I do that sometimes. All it is is a way to cut calories. Which works for some. But, I'll stick with tracking calories on a phone app.

Reactions: Girthang
I do that sometimes. All it is is a way to cut calories. Which works for some. But, I'll stick with tracking calories on a phone app.

I'm not cutting calories. Guess I should have said that.

Reducing chemical intake in my food and I'm giving my GI system a break for better sleep and less fat production/retention. The body uses/needs fat for toxin/chemical storage. Intermittent fasting rather than calorie reduction let's my body burn the fat slowly and more permanently without starving it of calories. Releases the chemical load slowly so as not to tax the kidneys.

I'm still getting my nutrients and calories, but choosing quality over quantity.

I'm not cutting calories. Guess I should have said that.

Reducing chemical intake in my food and I'm giving my GI system a break for better sleep and less fat production/retention. The body uses/needs fat for toxin/chemical storage. Intermittent fasting rather than calorie reduction let's my body burn the fat slowly and more permanently without starving it of calories. Releases the chemical load slowly so as not to tax the kidneys.

I'm still getting my nutrients and calories, but choosing quality over quantity.
Lol, IF is literally just a tool to cut calories. What you said about chemical intake has to do with nutrition.

Lol. You don't read so good. I haven't cut calories. Still dropped the weight.

Well no sht Sherlock.
I read your post fine. I'm just saying thats why IF works. You're cutting calories. When you fast your body burns fat instead of food turned into glucose (fuel) by your body. So yes, you're cutting calories. Because your body is adapted to using food as it's primary food source, not fat. The only way to burn fat is to cut calories. Fasting and calorie counting both force your body to dip into fat reserves to keep the lights on.

I get the DQPC meal with a Filet-o-Fish for desert.

Great little meal when i need to eat.

What's wild is you haven't heard the word wild used until last night. It's been used in that way since at least late 60s.
Really? I read a lot on the Internet, and that word just started popping up on here in the past week or so. It's like someone was on Reddit and found a word that thought sounded cool, and ran here with it. Plenty of crazy situations out there, but hire Pope and start a rebuild, and everything's wild, lol. I never stated the word never existed, just odd how it's become frequently used of late here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT