ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Lacey -- academic eligibility ?

Ripcord65

Senior
Apr 29, 2009
Back in September, 2010, there was a post on this board indicating that Trevor Lacey had NOT passed the ACT test, and that he would have "trouble" with the core course requirements. Anybody know the current status as to whether Trevor Lacey is likely to academically eligible as a freshman?

I think Lacey has received a qualifying score on the ACT but could be lacking a bit in the core at the present time but I think he will make it in the end. There have been a lot of other kids with worse situations than Lacey who end up qualifying.

I think he missed by 1 in Oct. Believe he has taken again, results not available. Core courses being worked.

Cac, you mean he has taken it again and is awaiting the results?

If was only one point shy the first time he should get the score. Lacey will end up making it in the end.

Lets just hope that if he makes it and signs with us, that the media doesn't make it another Bledsoe situation.

I hear the core courses will work out OK. He is getting tutoring help on practice for the April ACT. I think he needs to pick up 4 or 5 points.

Cac, I thought he was only a few points from a qualifying score? Saw some info from an article that states that he might be okay with what he has but wants to get a better score just to be sure. What are you hearing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT