ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah Training

Noah has already put in a ton of work. He completely transformed his body. That's a stout kid. He's got the height, too. I think the people disappointed in that boom last week will be eating crow. Just like with Butler Jr.
There was no one disappointed in that boom. It was just expected

No, there were several people that were disappointed in getting Noah. They wanted a bigger name. Guys like jfcats22, conbreadmilk, bookerfan. I read the comments.
I don't think any of those guys are actually UK fans, TBH. Getting Perry and Noah in the same class is huge and a big break for us as UK fans. Pope has done about as good of a job as you can do considering the timetable and starting from ground zero.

You thought same thing about Reed! Be honest
Lol, one was a pretty highly rated McAA, with solid athleticism, skills and a lot of buzz among scouts. The other 2 ranked as 3* and 4* players that aren’t projected as having serious NBA potential at this point.

Logically, why would anyone think the same about them?

• Sad
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
I don't think any of those guys are actually UK fans, TBH. Getting Perry and Noah in the same class is huge and a big break for us as UK fans. Pope has done about as good of a job as you can do considering the timetable and starting from ground zero.
I agree a million percent. I don't know how Pope could be doing better. He assembled a great staff. He's got a very solid roster in short order. There were no home runs in the portal and most of the high school class (and this is a historical historically weak class) had already committed other places. Our recruits were Cal recruits. Was he supposed to steal some hair from Jordan and clone him lol? Some people are unreasonable. There's been so much hostility about this hire I wonder if they are Cal fans that are mad he's gone.

Kid is going to be a nice piece this season & only get better the next couple years, that’s the work and dedication it takes to compete at that elite level. I love how his trainer is talking about how to finish and is preparing him now for just that.

Lol, one was a pretty highly rated McAA, with solid athleticism, skills and a lot of buzz among scouts. The other 2 ranked as 3* and 4* players that aren’t projected as having serious NBA potential at this point.

Some thought Reeds McAA honor and his 5 star rating was because he was the son of a former college hoop star. There were many people on this board who gave Reed no respect and figured he would be another Dontae Allen. I figured he would contribute but when we played in Canada I immediately thought he was our best guard.

Reed was getting zero nba hype in the pre season so that just goes to show how off these projections are at times. I won't be surprised to see Trent Noah in the nba within 3 years because he is a mismatch problem. I really think he is a star I mean he moves like a gaurd but he is thick and only going to get stronger and more athletic.

Reactions: tug1543
Some thought Reeds McAA honor and his 5 star rating was because he was the son of a former college hoop star. There were many people on this board who gave Reed no respect and figured he would be another Dontae Allen. I figured he would contribute but when we played in Canada I immediately thought he was our best guard.

Reed was getting zero nba hype in the pre season so that just goes to show how off these projections are at times. I won't be surprised to see Trent Noah in the nba within 3 years because he is a mismatch problem. I really think he is a star I mean he moves like a gaurd but he is thick and only going to get stronger and more athletic.
Those people would be stupid.

Now, would most have thought he was going to be a 1 and done and top 10 pick? Probably not! However, I think most logical people saw Reed as a very high end talent with the likelihood of being a future first rd pick.

You'll likely be disappointed in your expectations for Noah. He is likely a good college player with limited NBA potential. Hope I'm wrong, but he nor Perry are on the Reed Sheppard level.

Perry and Noah are basketball players! Many of the McAA’s are athletes trying to become basketball players. The NBA potential guy is at Arky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT