ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell to enter the portal

Never said I predicted anything. The stupidity was when the usual suspects claimed Cal wouldn’t even have enough players to field a team. Question Cal’s coaching all you want, but I will continue to not worry about him getting quality players each year.
Which makes the Can't Close Cal stupid saying well, stupid. Recruiting is his strength. Sad thing is, I think some of the idiots actually believe the shit.

After Mitchell and Somto that would be 13
That would be awesome. Have some guys in Burks and Hart to develop. Depth of injuries happen. Got some veterans in reeves and Mitchell. I like it.

Cow's Irish today.
Lucky Day Glitter GIF by Springville Library
You keep getting the spelling of Cal wrong. It's either 3rd grade spelling OR you are really thinking about Cows alot. I really hope it's the spelling, but I would t exactly be shocked if it's the love of cows.

No he just stated that the Mitchell info was positive news. Which it is obviously
But instead of SOME people posting, "gteat news, hope we get him" , their first reaction was "Cal got lucky, blah blah blah." Not anything about Mitchell, all about Cal. The topic wasn't about Cal, but SOME made it about him. Pretty simple really.

Uhhhh, well, I think we're all happier when UK wins, are you somehow different? Are you a troll? You're on here quite often, I'd say you're UK fandom side's happiness is on the up and up when UK wins… unless you're a troll or just a Cal fan. Duhh

I post maybe five times a week.

I also don’t let the coach of a team get me so triggered I act like an 8 year old. You do.

That’s sad.

No he just stated that the Mitchell info was positive news. Which it is obviously
But instead of SOME people posting, "gteat news, hope we get him" , their first reaction was "Cal got lucky, blah blah blah." Not anything about Mitchell, all about Cal. The topic wasn't about Cal, but SOME made it about him. Pretty simple really.
It takes some level of intelligence to see what he did. I'm sorry for your misfortune in life.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I post maybe five times a week.

I also don’t let the coach of a team get me so triggered I act like an 8 year old. You do.

That’s sad.
5 times a week is obviously too much considering you post like ass.

The coach isn't triggering anyone, because UK doesn't have a coach, the guy running the show, is an NBA talent manager that rolls the balls out and cowars from the media and fans when his lack of ability gets uncovered.

Still not fully trusting in lemond with basketball scoop, football scoop he is solid or obvious reasons, but I guess he got the portal with Mitchell correct so he may be correct again here
Personally I don't think they say anything if it wasn't solid info..It feels different ti me this time.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
You keep getting the spelling of Cal wrong. It's either 3rd grade spelling OR you are really thinking about Cows alot. I really hope it's the spelling, but I would t exactly be shocked if it's the love of cows.
He’s a “milk man.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT