ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell to enter the portal

Cal leave the draft and get to Morgantown
snow dogsled GIF by National Geographic Channel

Can someone expand on all the connections to Cal the insiders keep referencing in tweets? Obviously he started at UMass and is from Pittsburgh but it sounds like more that I just haven’t heard. The dude has transferred twice and neither time to UK even with the “connections”. The Slater tweet and all the talk makes it sound like a slam dunk which is nice!

Can someone expand on all the connections to Cal the insiders keep referencing in tweets? Obviously he started at UMass and is from Pittsburgh but it sounds like more that I just haven’t heard. The dude has transferred twice and neither time to UK even with the “connections”. The Slater tweet and all the talk makes it sound like a slam dunk which is nice!
It sure helps that Huggins and Cal are friends.

Something to do with Pittsburgh and his dad

Couldn’t have said it better myself. The off-season hand wringing by the usual suspect's on this board was grossly premature.

You gotta admit it didn’t look good 2 weeks ago, but cal and the staff have turned things around, and they deserve credit. Mitchel and reeves potentially is a damn good haul this late

No it wasn't. Did you know Huggins was going to get a DUI and get fired? Stop. You guys and your chest thumping. Just be glad if this happens and stop being stupid. You didn't predict anything.
Never said I predicted anything. The stupidity was when the usual suspects claimed Cal wouldn’t even have enough players to field a team. Question Cal’s coaching all you want, but I will continue to not worry about him getting quality players each year.

No it wasn't. Did you know Huggins was going to get a DUI and get fired? Stop. You guys and your chest thumping. Just be glad if this happens and stop being stupid. You didn't predict anything.

Nobody claimed to predict anything.

It's more about having the patience to say, "I'm going to let this whole thing play out before I decide if I want to throw a middle-school bitch fit all over the internet".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT