ADVERTISEMENT

Tragic but feel good story and fundraiser.

ukjenning44

Junior
Nov 21, 2022
Hunter McCloud is a 21 year old hard working young man that is going to the University of Pikeville, building a duplex along with his brother and father, with a wedding coming up in July. On Monday of this past week he lost brakes on an asphalt truck he was driving, it rolled pinning his left arm underneath. He was flown from eastern KY to Johnson City, TN where they had to amputate his left arm above the elbow.
He has always been very active. A two time high school state champion in football and a dirt track race car driver up until this accident.
It’s amazing to see how positive he is on Facebook. It’s incredible how his attitude is. He sent me a text message on Tuesday after I had sent him one, saying he’s sorry he was slow getting back to me but he had been short handed. Funny and Heartbreaking at the same time.
I will post a link to his Gofundme page as he isn’t able to work right now and will have medical bills.
You can look Hunter McCloud up on Facebook. He is a true miracle and testament to God. They also have his racing t-shirts, hats, and some photographers are auctioning off some of his racing photos.
Anything will help this young man.

Last edited:
Wanted to bump. This is a hardworking young man. Going to school, was working, was converting an old store building into a duplex, keeping a race car up(full time job in itself).
He’s not your typical spoiled kid his age.

He is experiencing a lot of pain especially at night. It’s keeping him up walking the floors most nights.

His church did come in and help do some work on the duplex trying to get it ready for him and his soon to be bride.

He has a very long road ahead of him. I can’t imagine losing an arm at my age let alone his age.

It’s definitely not a scam. He’s a really good kid.

And for the posters that don’t like me. About a month ago I was bent over looking into an engine bay and he threw a pack of firecrackers 🧨 down behind me. I was high stepping it 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT