ADVERTISEMENT

Townes will be the rookie of the year.

Okafor and Russell should get a lot of run on bad teams too.

I think its up for grabs... between the top 3 picks. Okafor will get the numbers on a bad squad. Usually for these rewards voters tend to vote for the PPG. Lets hope Towns gets it though... although I wouldn't mind Russell either (Lakers fan here)

Never heard of him.. Hard to imagine this "Townes" outplaying Karl Towns. Should be some interesting matchups

I think its up for grabs... between the top 3 picks. Okafor will get the numbers on a bad squad. Usually for these rewards voters tend to vote for the PPG. Lets hope Towns gets it though... although I wouldn't mind Russell either (Lakers fan here)

Yeah, I agree. I doubt Towns scores as much...Wiggins will get his in T-Wolves land. I think Towns will win the most games though next year, which is what is most important. T-Wolves got a nice fun little roster. 76ers and Lakers just suck (I'm a LA fan but gotta be honest), and the Lakers are a disaster. This is their late Tubby/Coach G era. They cannot do anything right.

Dear op

Please tell me this is a bad joke gone all wrong.

Ps
Lol
I don't think Russell will have a shot if Kobe is playing. He won't touch the ball unless he gets a rebound.

Just because how bad the sixers are I think Okafor gets it. The only other player on that team with talent is Noel and he isn't a post up player. Okafor will get plenty of touches down low and the sixers will be the worse team in the nba.

What sin did we commit to bring this douchebag back to our board?

Go back to the unc*** board where you belong and resume shi*-talking our program.

Randle is going to be on a team with Kobe, Nick Young, and Lou Williams. Not to mention Russell and Clarkson too. It won't be many shots left for Randle I don't believe.

Randle is going to be on a team with Kobe, Nick Young, and Lou Williams. Not to mention Russell and Clarkson too. It won't be many shots left for Randle I don't believe.

True, maybe Devon Bookar, Trey Lyle, or Willie Calley-Stein instead.

As the Laker roster has fleshed out, I don't see their rookies getting it. They will actually be playing with a degree of talent.

Okafor should be the favorite, at this point. Mudiay is not a bad dark horse.

Lol at
princess-bride-laugh-o.gif

As the Laker roster has fleshed out, I don't see their rookies getting it. They will actually be playing with a degree of talent.

Okafor should be the favorite, at this point. Mudiay is not a bad dark horse.
I like Mudiay a lot...think his overseas experience against grown men helps his transition into the league, even if he did only play 10-12 games.

With those guys shooting there will be lots of opportunities for put backs by Randle.

ADVERTISEMENT