ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Pay The Piper

Louisville paid their debt of one wooden nickel. Now, who still thinks the NCAA tournament can't be fixed?

They had to fire Pitino as a result of all this, which is all I really cared about and wanted when all this went down. I knew they wouldn't be able to get a coach in the same stratosphere as him going forward. Now they are a shell of their former selves, losing to Lee Ann Rimes, will probably only win 8-10 games, and won't sniff the tourney for at least 2 years. KP gonna be a bust too! I love it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Gromcat
Someone also said they’re planning on putting their NC banner back up.

You are just a sad sack Louisville Loser too embarrassed to be honest about your true rooting allegiance. Who could blame you after seeing your Cardinals wallow in the cesspool of scandal, disgrace and defeat for a decade or so.

You should ask yourself: If I have to hide who I am, haven't I failed in life in some monumental way?
I’m the world no. 1 in the Stupid Underdog Picks Contest. This is a fact.

picture share

I love my Louisville Cardinals so much I buy UK season tickets just to see them every other year!

Reactions: kl40504
That is why Cal beat Pitino over 80% of the time while Pitino was at Louisville and beat him twice in the NCAA tourney when it really mattered. Got it.
So Pitino had us on track to go 9-16 and lose to a 15-seed. Nevermind, screw Rick, he sucks. Yay Cal.

Reactions: 2Adulterers
So Pitino had us on track to go 9-16 and lose to a 15-seed. Nevermind, screw Rick, he sucks. Yay Cal.
He sucks when he plays Cal. I guess you wanted vacated wins and a vacated title like Louisville got from Pitino.

He sucks when he plays Cal. I guess you wanted vacated wins and a vacated title like Louisville got from Pitino.
No I do not. 9-16 is unforgivable. St. Peter’s in unforgivable. Not even eight months later, the next season hasn’t even started yet…and a scary number of posters act like the last two years didn’t even happen. That’s what really concerns me.

No I do not. 9-16 is unforgivable. St. Peter’s in unforgivable. Not even eight months later, the next season hasn’t even started yet…and a scary number of posters act like the last two years didn’t even happen. That’s what really concerns me.
So you prefer Pitino's vacated title and vacated wins. Nice take.

Knew nothing would happen. Hell nothing happened to Kansas, UNCheats, Duke buys houses for Zion etc. But money falls out of a damn envelope and ban hammer falls on the Cats. The hate is real folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT