2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
Loserville gets the penalties from NCAA
tomorrow for the cheating Pitino oversaw
It may get ugly and Rick should get a show cause which will end his career
Ain’t it Great to be a UK Fan😎

Reactions: Fox2monk
Could care less but want to see Pitino still in the coaching ranks. When coaches like him are gone and we’re left with Caliparis, the sport will go the way of the dinosaur. The difference in basketball IQ is astounding between the two. Love Rick for what he did for UK basketball.

I have mixed feelings about Rick. He did rebuild our program and won a title. Then he took over at our in-state rival and had a terrible record against us. He also managed to burn UL's program to the ground and make them a national laughing stock. They still haven't recovered. Thanks Rick.

Last edited:
Could care less but want to see Pitino still in the coaching ranks. When coaches like him are gone and we’re left with Caliparis, the sport will go the way of the dinosaur. The difference in basketball IQ is astounding between the two. Love Rick for what he did for UK basketball.
Yeah, the way Pitino dominated Calipari when they both coached in the Commonwealth, especially those giant NCAA tournament wins in 2012 and 2014, it was a pitiful time for true Wildcat fans and a decade of celebration in Louisville.

Wait. Do I have that right?

Last edited:
Rick Pitino got on national tv in a pre taped segment before a UofL UK game and said UofL fans were better because we had nothing else going on for us in our lives so they weren’t “crazy”.

Now HIS misery I will take pleasure in.

You're right. Calipari owned Rick. And that started when Cal was at UMass and beat the 95-96 team and almost beat them the 2nd time in the final 4.

Reactions: 2Adulterers
Pitino coaching at UofL and Cal at Kentucky would be exactly the same as Pitino at UK and Cal staying at Memphis. It wouldn’t be fair. Believing otherwise is silly.

Reactions: Gromcat
Yeah, the way Pitino dominated Calipari when they both coached in the Commonwealth, especially those giant NCAA tournament wins in 2012 and 2014, it was a pitiful time for true Wildcat fans and a decade of celebration in Louisville.

Wait. Do I have that right?
Dakari Johnson gets the win in 2014. Thank God WCS was unable to play after wasting four minutes of game time. Cal would have easily botched that game if his hands weren’t forced!

Dakari Johnson gets the win in 2014. Thank God WCS was unable to play after wasting four minutes of game time. Cal would have easily botched that game if his hands weren’t forced!
You are just a sad sack Louisville Loser too embarrassed to be honest about your true rooting allegiance. Who could blame you after seeing your Cardinals wallow in the cesspool of scandal, disgrace and defeat for a decade or so.

You should ask yourself: If I have to hide who I am, haven't I failed in life in some monumental way?

Last edited:
Loserville gets the penalties from NCAA
tomorrow for the cheating Pitino oversaw
It may get ugly and Rick should get a show cause which will end his career
Ain’t it Great to be a UK Fan😎
They will probably lose one scholarship and put on probation for 1 year. This new IARP panel has no balls.

8cb680bf1fb3ec6bdca6453d3b6c9ed96619e7d1_00.gif

Reactions: Fox2monk and BBUK
He must not be that bright because Cal owned his ass.

Reactions: kl40504
I have mixed feelings about Rick. He did rebuild our program and won a title. Then he took over at our in-state rival and had a terrible record against us. He also managed to burn UL's program to the ground and make them a national laughing stock. They still haven't recovered. Thanks Rick.
See. If he would come on that Zoom call today and say, “All for you Big Blue” the Commonwealth would go crezy. All would be instantly forgiven and, hell, he could be buried at Rupp.

But the Rick that was here died a long time ago I’m afraid.

Pitino coaching at UofL and Cal at Kentucky would be exactly the same as Pitino at UK and Cal staying at Memphis. It wouldn’t be fair. Believing otherwise is silly.
That is why Cal beat Pitino over 80% of the time while Pitino was at Louisville and beat him twice in the NCAA tourney when it really mattered. Got it.

That is why Cal beat Pitino over 80% of the time while Pitino was at Louisville and beat him twice in the NCAA tourney when it really mattered. Got it.

This. And he beat 96 uk and had them nervous again in the final four.

For all the bashing about stall ball calipari gets people forget pitino choked away big leads to both UMass and Syracuse and hung on for dear life to win each game at the end.

Reactions: kl40504
High Bball IQ but morals and ethics lower than a snake's belly.

Reactions: kl40504 and KFuqua
They got off $5000 fine nothing really else
Pitino & Mack get nothing
2 assistants got show cause
Per Norlander

• Angry
Reactions: KFuqua
Now we've got dirty birds over here gloating that they only got a fine, scholarship reductions and 2 years of probation. You can't make this up.

Now we've got dirty birds over here gloating that they only got a fine, scholarship reductions and 2 years of probation. You can't make this up.
There’s really nothing the NCAA could have done to make their team any worse.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT