ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday games on TV. 46 percent of starters on Sweet 16 teams have transferred at least once

Nope, this can’t be true. I’ve been told that transfers only happen at UK and it’s because of Cal’s system.

And I've been told that transfers from mid-majors aren't good enough to help you be a championship contender.

Reactions: GoBIG BLUE
I'd like to see Bama knock off UNCheat but can’t imagine their D stopping the cheats.

College Basketball Ncaa GIF by Basketball Madness

Zona May pull this out. But the PAC 12 is as bad as it seemed. The ACC is much, much better than it seemed.

Clemson run is unreal. Picked against them each time. ZERO excuses for Bama to lose that game. I don't want to see Clemson Ina Final Four game where they will crap their pants and lose by 15

Clemson run is unreal. Picked against them each time. ZERO excuses for Bama to lose that game. I don't want to see Clemson Ina Final Four game where they will crap their pants and lose by 15

Congrats to Oats and Bama, he proved me wrong...not that I know what the hell I'm talking about about

Clemson 3 pt defense might be an issue for Bama. Thought I heard they are forcing 19% shooting for year? That is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT