ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday CBB games on TV - 52 games over 14 hours

Providence hangs on. Creighton wore themselves out coming back with a fury to take the lead then missed FT's, missed layups and lazy passes. Huge upset!

Kinda shocked dook loses to a bad NC State team. Cool with me after the fake outrage over a fake injury after the storming.

Kentucky better be ready to roll tomorrow hopefully they see all these teams like Duke and Creighton going down and it is a wake up call I would hate to waste this joy of seeing these other teams go down and then just turn around and blow it ourselves.

Reactions: bbncal02
"easily" hahaha you kidding right ? The NCAA will do everything they can to deny us they will use all those metrics that hate us against us.
If we winning that will be three straight Quad 1s. And would make four or five top 10 net wins. Which no one else in the country has done. If we win out we deserve a 2.

Announcer just said in the Dayton game "And the best 3 point shooter in the nation" so I looked him up he is at 49.7%.................it is BS that Reed Sheppard doesn't have enough 3 attempts to count. I mean JFC how many do you have to count that is absurd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT