ADVERTISEMENT

Thon Maker narrows list to 2

I hope he holds off until our other targets have chosen. Frankly, unless we miss on Diallo, I'd rather he go to IU.

Reactions: dcw62
This was posted on his facebook page. Whether it was him that posted it, who knows. Jerry still holding firm on his ASU pick. Here is what was posted on the FB page...

11139425_911696175541010_710679980637596370_n.png

Thon Maker
Which way?

I hope he holds off until our other targets have chosen. Frankly, unless we miss on Diallo, I'd rather he go to IU.

Same for me. Actually, I think unless we whiff on Diallo, Brown and Ingram all 3. If we get Brown or Ingram, either would allow Poythress to just play the 4, and we still have Lee & Willis to backup Poy & Skal. Sure, Maker is probably better than Willis and maybe Lee, but how much can he really help if he doesn't enroll until Dec.

Hes UK forsure. He will wait till Dialling decides then verbal to Kentucky and start play 2nd semester and return for a sophomore season, bet!

You would think the threat of receiving a French Kiss from Crean would keep all recruits out of there. The guy just seems like a Wierdo..

I didnt know that. how can I change my name.

Don't worry about it. The contents of your posts are all that matter. Carry on and enjoy the site. I can see by your post count you are new here. Welcome to the jungle. It's the best forum in this universe. :D

Since this is obviously BS, can you change the name of the thread? Leads people to read the first post and think it's true.

Since this is obviously BS, can you change the name of the thread? Leads people to read the first post and think it's true.
Why do you think this is BS? Thon's facebook account has been active since 2011 so it was obviously Thon who posted those two jerseys.

ADVERTISEMENT