ADVERTISEMENT

THOMAS BRYANT - HoopHall 2015

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
THOMAS BRYANT[/B] - Huntington Prep[/B] (Huntington, WV); 2015 PF; 6'-9.5"; 217; 4-Star; 247Sports rank 25; Strong Syracuse lean - 1/18/2015 beat Our Savior New American (Centereach, NY) 77-55: FG 5/7; 3's 1/1; FT 0/1; Reb 10; PF 4; TP 11; A 1; TO 0; Blk 1; Stl 0 - What's not to like about Thomas? Even though this wasn't his most prolific game, this game told me more about him than a game where he scores 35 points. Why? Because Curtis Jones and Ivan Gandia were very hot, hitting 11 of 18 from outside the arc, so the ball rarely got into Bryant. Did he show displeasure, sulk, loaf down the court, or stop rebounding? No, no, no, & no. He has a non-stop motor (MKG?) and the kind of team attitude that Cal loves. I wonder if he is totally healthy, because he bent over several times in an effort to catch his breath and I'm told this just NEVER happens with him. Eight of his points were in the paint and he hit his only 3 showing nice form and ball-rotation. From everything I hear, his mother has decided he is going to Syracuse so he will be close to home. Thomas said it will be his decision, but you know how your Mom can be! Not sure where she will insist he plays 2 years from now in the NBA. Would absolutely love to see this energetic kid in Wildcat Blue next season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT