ADVERTISEMENT

This is the lowest Kentucky has ever been.

Big Cat fan

Senior
Oct 29, 2007
With it being the worst team I seen. Even the NIT teams were better. I thought waking up today UK was the 6th best SEC team and could get the second to the last bid in the league.. I figured a 9 or 10 seed in March. But not now. They have the worst half court game in the power 5.

the 90s chicago bulls, one of the best to play the game....are what any team should try to be.

you had role players....and this team is nowhere near where we expected them to be. There is a lack of focus from the players and the coach.

I think oscar had a better cast last year....this year, its not working as well.

FAMU was down 7 with 5:35 to go.

FAMU hit their season high in points scored, FG%, and 3FG% (and they weren’t hitting miracles shots).

We are the laughing stock of college basketball and possibly all of sports.
I opened the mute on you. Forgot why I muted you in the first place. Now I remember why. 😂

Reactions: Deli owl and gojvc

FAMU hit their season high in points scored, FG%, and 3FG% (and they weren’t hitting miracles shots).

Are you a Louisville fan or something? I’m assuming that must be the “We” you are referencing.

Reactions: BigCat241

We aren’t the laughing stock because no one cares right now. Also Iowa lost tonight in like the worst upset in history I think.

Not sure how many people remember how bad we were in the Unity Series game last year. Up under 10 with under 5 left as a 30 point fave vs Southern.

Discouraging game and the second year in a row that it happened.

We aren’t the laughing stock because no one cares right now. Also Iowa lost tonight in like the worst upset in history I think.

Not sure how many people remember how bad we were in the Unity Series game last year. Up under 10 with under 5 left as a 30 point fave vs Southern.

Discouraging game and the second year in a row that it happened.
People always care. Just as we always enjoy Duke, KU, UNC struggles, all college basketball fans enjoy seeing UK collapse. They know, they care, and they’re laughing.

With it being the worst team I seen. Even the NIT teams were better. I thought waking up today UK was the 6th best SEC team and could get the second to the last bid in the league.. I figured a 9 or 10 seed in March. But not now. They have the worst half court game in the power 5.
I agree letting them go on that 11-0 run wasn’t good and having them shoot 52% sucks but with more focus and without that run we win by 30. I’m not gonna bitch about a 20 point win with this team no matter the opponent. Just keep improving. Some things are getting better.

Reactions: madrian26
I agree letting them go on that 11-0 run wasn’t good and having them shoot 52% sucks but with more focus and without that run we win by 30. I’m not gonna bitch about a 20 point win with this team no matter the opponent. Just keep improving. Some things are getting better.
Letting the worse team in college ball get to the rack at will and shoot their highest percentage and score a season high is not improvement. When Cal has to call a timeout at 5:35 because they cut it to 7, we’ve got serious issues.

Reactions: studentcat
No. Not even close. You must be too young to remember our NIT teams, or probation in 1988.
It doesn’t matter what place you’re in until the end of the season. Keep your pants on. It’s not over till it’s over.

No. Not even close. You must be too young to remember our NIT teams, or probation in 1988.
It doesn’t matter what place you’re in until the end of the season. Keep your pants on. It’s not over till it’s over.
Yeah, I don't think anyone is really happy with how this team has performed this year, but the people saying this is the worst shape the programs ever been in have to be like 15 years old. I'm only 34 and can remember a lot worse.

Reactions: gojvc
Laugh. Not remotely close to as bad as it's ever been. Histrionics like this are why the haters have ZERO cred
credibility.

Personally I thought going through probation was the worst period. But you do you.

Reactions: VaxxedObamaCat
I would say the NCAA sanctions after the Sutton years was worse. I’d say the BCG tenure was worse.
Yeah in my lifetime, the envelope. But guess what, two years later was one of the best in my lifetime, records be dammed. It was FUN. Scrap this shit and take a chance. Holy hang on for fear of worse, it can be better.

It’s just not getting any better, this team has no identity. Cal needs a lottery pick PG to be successful, and it’s just a fact. We were a threat with Ashton, but it’s really been since Fox that we were a true problem. I’ll wait until next year, and if we can’t pull it together with two lottery lead guards I’m ready to call it. This season is going to be a huge disappointment, and I’d rather hangout with my family than be a psycho fan like I usually am and watch every minute of every game. Happy Holidays everyone!

Letting the worse team in college ball get to the rack at will and shoot their highest percentage and score a season high is not improvement. When Cal has to call a timeout at 5:35 because they cut it to 7, we’ve got serious issues.
At least he called a timeout......
This time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT