ADVERTISEMENT

This invention, not the Atomic Bomb is what ACTUALLY won WWII

He makes some really interesting videos.
I absolutely hate this guy. I follow a lot of people on YouTube. He was one. Maybe 5-6 years ago he made a video on "What Americans don't get about Russians" that was full of this bald UK guy projecting with 300 million people think. I vowed to never watch a never again. I refuse to do it. It annoys the **** out of me.

I absolutely hate this guy. I follow a lot of people on YouTube. He was one. Maybe 5-6 years ago he made a video on "What Americans don't get about Russians" that was full of this bald UK guy projecting with 300 million people think. I vowed to never watch a never again. I refuse to do it. It annoys the **** out of me.

That's understandable. It reminds me of those buzzfeed "things French people think are crazy about Americans!" and it'll be shit like "have a root beer float with every meal" and "considers ez cheese fine dining"

Reactions: KAB Cats
That's understandable. It reminds me of those buzzfeed "things French people think are crazy about Americans!" and it'll be shit like "have a root beer float with every meal" and "considers ez cheese fine dining"
What kind of bullshit time/life -wasting sites are you two clicking on?

You just hitting up buzzfeed articles?

I can’t understand why anyone would give a shit what “French people think Americans are crazy for!!!!” Omg! What an article, I must know these formidable nuggets of knowledge!

Because it’s funny. I have a friend that lives in Germany that is from Kentucky and she’s always posting pictures of what Germans think Americans do.

God what a hoot! Think of all the real world applications for that info!

It’s also probably 99.99999% made up. Like that dude who posted a story about a wedding breakup because the uncle slept with the bride. No names, no quotes just a stupid made up story created to waste the precious minutes of your life away.

Do you think Americans sit around discussing what wild crazy antics other cultures do normally that are weird to them? I for sure don’t.

In fact, I try and avoid useless convos such as this one, but the positive of this convo is teaching you not to read or waste your or our time with absurd, inane posts that no one cares about, Kay? 😊

Reactions: gobigblue812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT