ADVERTISEMENT

This and that.....

davekersey

Junior
Oct 10, 2007
Naples, Florida
According to the Pilgrim/Smith podcast things are moving along in a positive way regarding Z. What everyone wants to know is.... Is he enrolled yet. That is not going to be released until all the obstacles are overcome.

I have been following the near future of Z's twin Tomasek. Apparently he is having similar hurdles to overcome as no US school is hyping him as a soon to happen player.

Good to hear favorable reports out of practice regarding Dillingham and Burks. Rob is being coached to cut down on the dribbling and focusing on finding teamates as well as working on his shooting and conditioning. Also Burks getting some notice that his game is coming together nicely. I think he can help in situations. Remember, he was high scorer in the Overtime Elite league.

Back to BigZ. I can tell you, from someone inside the program coming to me in a roundabout way that the current UK players have talked with Z and are showing him love. Some of the distraction that continues to pop up is that other schools are pestering him as well as his own SW Derby team showing him a contract to continue with them. I'm told Z still wants UK more than any other option. There is still time to get this done and no one involved is sitting on their hands. I was losing my optimism for a bit but I still think it will get done. I am meeting with the go-between tomorrow so may have something additionally.

According to the Pilgrim/Smith podcast things are moving along in a positive way regarding Z. What everyone wants to know is.... Is he enrolled yet. That is not going to be released until all the obstacles are overcome.

I have been following the near future of Z's twin Tomasek. Apparently he is having similar hurdles to overcome as no US school is hyping him as a soon to happen player.

Good to hear favorable reports out of practice regarding Dillingham and Burks. Rob is being coached to cut down on the dribbling and focusing on finding teamates as well as working on his shooting and conditioning. Also Burks getting some notice that his game is coming together nicely. I think he can help in situations. Remember, he was high scorer in the Overtime Elite league.

Back to BigZ. I can tell you, from someone inside the program coming to me in a roundabout way that the current UK players have talked with Z and are showing him love. Some of the distraction that continues to pop up is that other schools are pestering him as well as his own SW Derby team showing him a contract to continue with them. I'm told Z still wants UK more than any other option. There is still time to get this done and no one involved is sitting on their hands. I was losing my optimism for a bit but I still think it will get done. I am meeting with the go-between tomorrow so may have something additionally.
Some buzz it happens tomorrow

Thank you, Dave. I don’t know why anyone would call you a troll as you are clearly trying to do good.

Thank you, Dave. I don’t know why anyone would call you a troll as you are clearly trying to do good.
Because he makes shit up and posts it as fact. He does it all the time.
Said the other day he read something on 'another forum' that was about to happen, it never happened and he ignored anyone that asked for his source. Dude's a troll, 100%.

Said the other day he read something on 'another forum' that was about to happen, it never happened and he ignored anyone that asked for his source. Dude's a troll, 100%.
then don't read or respond to his posts
pretty simple & then your blood pressure won't spike

Rowland reported this an hour before Kersey did😂

then don't read or respond to his posts
pretty simple & then your blood pressure won't spike
I'll do wtf I want to do and calling out a guy that is pretending to be an insider, trolls the board, then disappears, is something I have a right to fo. Got it?

Disagree totally. People try to fit in, sometimes it comes across wrong to some but they roll with it. then there’s…. well they are lunatics and get set off if things aren’t perfectly how they want them. You’d think they’d just be a normal human and hit ignore but they can’t control themselves.

Reactions: baseball is life
Looks like it's official now. Still incredible levels of stupidity to think it took this much time and effort given the sole obstacle was the language issue and him not being from an excepted country

Reactions: Big Blue in 502
Disagree totally. People try to fit in, sometimes it comes across wrong to some but they roll with it. then there’s…. well they are lunatics and get set off if things aren’t perfectly how they want them. You’d think they’d just be a normal human and hit ignore but they can’t control themselves.
I've seen you call out plenty of others, do don't throw stones Mr. Glass house.
Maybe Dave's trolling doesn’t bother you, but others have bothered.you.
In fact, the post I just quoted, is you doing exactly what I did, is it not?

And what will happen if we don't know tomorrow?
you will keep your trolling up
it looks like it has happened now you must find something else to troll
i have no doubt you will until the mods ban this account just like they have all your other accounts

Reactions: kl40504
I have seen you call him out a couple of times...... curious, is there anything Dave could ask the "go-between" that could gain your trust.

Reactions: kl40504
you will keep your trolling up
it looks like it has happened now you must find something else to troll
i have no doubt you will until the mods ban this account just like they have all your other accounts
Says the guy that never stops trolling.

I have seen you call him out a couple of times...... curious, is there anything Dave could ask the "go-between" that could gain your trust.
does anyone really care if they have jeff's trust lol
he is one of the worst posters i have ever seen on this board and the national board
he has been given multiple timeouts on both boards
he constantly attacks other posters
the only reason i have not put him on ignore is because i actually think he is a UK fan and maybe one day he will grow up and act like an adult

He could respond to my many posts where I asked for his sources and/or what happened. All he did was ignore all the questions from multiple people.

I used to hang on his every word, but he's now batting 0% the last couple years on takes that weren't already known, such as today's Z news.

Two weeks ago he said there was going to be an announcement, he said he read about it on another forum, not a pay site, a forum. Well, the announcement never happened, Dave disappeared for a day, then ignored everyones questions. There's no reason to hide your source when it’s another forum. He made it up, just like he has been doing the last couple years.

We have no problem calling out me-man-boy and Matt Jones, but for some reason, we feel the need to protect Dave. I don't get it.

He could respond to my many posts where I asked for his sources and/or what happened. All he did was ignore all the questions from multiple people.

I used to hang on his every word, but he's now batting 0% the last couple years on takes that weren't already known, such as today's Z news.

Two weeks ago he said there was going to be an announcement, he said he read about it on another forum, not a pay site, a forum. Well, the announcement never happened, Dave disappeared for a day, then ignored everyones questions. There's no reason to hide your source when it’s another forum. He made it up, just like he has been doing the last couple years.

We have no problem calling out me-man-boy and Matt Jones, but for some reason, we feel the need to protect Dave. I don't get it.
There is not much you do get.

Reactions: mebeblue2
does anyone really care if they have jeff's trust lol
he is one of the worst posters i have ever seen on this board and the national board
he has been given multiple timeouts on both boards
he constantly attacks other posters
the only reason i have not put him on ignore is because i actually think he is a UK fan and maybe one day he will grow up and act like an adult
Multiple timeouts on both boards? Really? Never been given a single timeout on the national board and only twice have I been given a timeout here.
I've never been banned, still have my original username, but keep making up lies.
You’re as bad as Dave.

Multiple timeouts on both boards? Really? Never been given a single timeout on the national board and only twice have I been given a timeout here.
I've never been banned, still have my original username, but keep making up lies.
You’re as bad as Dave.

Please look in the mirror.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Like a guy who gets offended when someone dare have a thread about our passing game while we're winning? I know some people are just jerks who think everyone should just do things the way they want Them. You'd think they would be normal humans and just ignore the thread but they can't control themselves.

Reactions: kyjeff1
So we have a guy who is obviously throwing out thinly veiled comments about meeting up so he can use violence to prove he isn't just a keyboard warrior, which making threats is against board rules, and he isn't banned? I have him blocked and should have resisted the temptation to see what nonsense everyone was replying to but didn't. Shame on me for that I guess. 🤣

Like a guy who gets offended when someone dare have a thread about our passing game while we're winning? I know some people are just jerks who think everyone should just do things the way they want Them. You'd think they would be normal humans and just ignore the thread but they can't control themselves.
Bingo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT