ADVERTISEMENT

The rise of Ja'Quize Cross may not be quite over with... Will the in-state schools push?

It's crazy how when we offer other programs start too look. I believe these others programs believe we will do the work for them and they can come In and just steal them. It happened somewhat last year, but if we can get that 6 or 7 wins then I'm not worried. If not I will be a little concerned although I firmly believe in this coaching staff.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I'm telling you, Stoops and his staff are top notch in talent evaluation. I just wish we were able to keep all our commitments. As hard as our staff works, they deserve to coach elite talent. I really want this staff to do well.

I think three things help keep recruits in the fold. 1. Winning. 2. Current players staying positive and building strong relationships with those who are recruited. You have to have a few key players who are good at this. 3. Coaching staff needs to keep making connections and building strong rapport even after a recruit has committed.

I'm happy for the kid getting the recognition he deserves but damn these programs just go after and start talking to just about everyone of our recruits.

really is funny. we offer a kid. some of our fans lament his low ranking and lack of offers. other teams show interest. kid might be pretty good. other teams offers. we have to keep this keep no matter what. lol

really is funny. we offer a kid. some of our fans lament his low ranking and lack of offers. other teams show interest. kid might be pretty good. other teams offers. we have to keep this keep no matter what. lol
U're right on. Is funny.

ADVERTISEMENT