ADVERTISEMENT

The movie: Paper Towns

Apr 21, 2015
Never mind.....I thought I could have an intelligent movie about a movie but that was impossible

Last edited:
I'm a dork for reading books that are made into movies. I know it's a highschool love movie but I enjoy reading the book before seeing the movie which Ill wait till redbox has it. I've also requested American sniper, unbroken, and a few more. If they are best sellers I enjoy reading them first them seeing the movie if it's a big hit

Reactions: Luvmycats
I'm a dork for reading books that are made into movies. I know it's a highschool love movie but I enjoy reading the book before seeing the movie which Ill wait till redbox has it. I've also requested American sniper, unbroken, and a few more. If they are best sellers I enjoy reading them first them seeing the movie if it's a big hit

What a life. Livin' the American dream.

I too, always read the book first and the movie usually is never as good as the book but this one was close. John Green is an amazing author. When you see this movie, let me know if I am right about Radar.

Blah. Green is Terrible. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is everything the Faults in Our Stars wanted to be but couldn't because of Green's terrible writing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT