ADVERTISEMENT

The definitive NO MORE….Thread

UKMKG

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2012
I’ll start…with Cal gone there’s no more melt downs and stall ball in the last 5 minutes to lose to lesser teams EVERY YEAR

Oh, and by the way…CELEBRATE BBN, the used car salesman huckster is gone forever!!!!!! Arkansas hahhahaha have fun hahha

Ok just had to get that out of my system.

excited the office GIF

Last edited:
One more…no more “5 star” athletes with no skill who disappoint all year and STILL leave after one season anyway hahaha

What a clown show that has been.
So many guys that looked good in a scrimmage or dunk contest but had no basketball IQ or basic ability

Reactions: NociHTTP
No more posters acting like complete lunatics ? No that will remain. 😂😂😂

Hopefully no more culture of you leave after a year regardless of if you should or shouldn’t.

No more having to listen to people call what is actually just the basic AAU offense the “Dribble Drive” or “DDMO.”

No more of
we fans constantly wondering in the last few minutes of a game if we will actually win that game, even though we have a comfortable lead at the moment.

Reactions: KFuqua
Or maybe their hands were tied
So many forced into positions or playing styles that didn’t suit them
Calipari never adapted to player ability
this I will agree with
Which again shows that he can't see kids abilities and adapt to using them in the best interest of the team.
He is just a lousy coach in all aspects of the game

Reactions: Bkocats
No more slicked back hair salesman talking down to the fans like we don’t know basketball.

Reactions: CROCAT
Me thinks there will be no more snide remarks towards the “Basketball Bennies” of the BBN!

So many of the Bennie’s suggestions were worth entertaining.

Reactions: UKMKG
Inbounds plays, changing defenses (zone), utilizing timeouts, but my favorite has to be Program First.
If whoever is hired does not knock their speech out of the park in that regards of being program first and getting KY basketball back to being KY basketball I will be somewhat worried. Should be the easiest speech any coach has ever given if they have been paying any attention at all. I think most every poster on this board could easily write that speech.

Reactions: CROCAT
Hopefully no more building a big lead, then seeing it disappear in the second half by going away from what has been working and slowing things down.

No more dealing with Calisms…haven’t seen him etc.

Or maybe their hands were tied
So many forced into positions or playing styles that didn’t suit them
Calipari never adapted to player ability
I hear ya, but I think this was more a pitino issue. He was a systems coach. Not so much here, but Thats why his highly rated recruits at uofl never really took off...they had to play within what boundaries were given.

Reactions: Bkocats
Lack of in game adjustments or game preparedness…get a great coach who understands the value of good strategy and mechanics in putting together a game plan for winning games.

Arkansas is getting the WORST X&O/in game adjustment coach in UK history.

Teams literally said Kentucky was the easiest team to scout and they knew Cal would never make any adjustments.

NO MORE a coach acting like they’re caught off guard that an opponent has a player that can occasionally go berserk from the 3, or that the Zone is an opponent’s secret weapon. No more saying, “We just weren’t that experienced playing zone this season….”

No more being NOT interested in the SEC regular season and/or SEC tournament. Playing each game like it matters most especially for tournament seeding. Having kids that might...JUST MIGHT...want to stay multiple years. Allowing kids to make mistakes, not burying them on the bench if they miss a shot or cause a turnover. Finally, having a coach that respects the program, fans, and University to keep us relevant and not lose to 14-15 seeds in the big dance.

Dude, just going to Maui and caring about SEC tourney is going to be such a relief!

Man Cal really sucked when you put all these things together.

Can’t believe we let that huckster profit off the Kentucky name for 15 years. Idiots.

Reactions: gharding07
No more saved timeouts at the end of the game (to avoid him having to come up with a winning play).

And my all-time hated cop-out excuse of a quote, "We're just young".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT