ADVERTISEMENT

The British Open

Reactions: vhcat70
Putts that look like they're going to roll 10ft by come up a foot short.

TV telecast saying morning wave today may get screwed again Wind wise, as the heavier winds supposed to be in the morning today.

With that rough not sure anyone would have enough golf balls to play that course Without Spectators and Marshalls being there to find your ball in the rough how would you ever find it?

Drinking game: every time they call Dennis Johnson "World Number 1" you have to take a drink.

Oosthuizen can never seem to win, but the dude is always at or near the top of pretty much every tournament he plays.

Love The Open and Links golf but need some wind and rain for True Open

Drinking game: every time they call Dennis Johnson "World Number 1" you have to take a drink.
Been watching for just 20 minutes this morning and finished 2 Bloody Mary as already... Last count 7 mentions of #1 DJ.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Z
Really odd camera shots this year at The Open. Just showed a Spieth birdie putt from 100ft in the air from behind??!! Is NBC piggybacking the BBC feed or something?

Last edited:
I am wanting Jordan to win but God help me I knew he was going to miss that last par putt. I was waiting for it. I used to wait for Phil to miss one of those, too.

Reactions: Tannerdad
Azinger talked about Jack’s 18 major wins and 19 second place finishes. Here’s a couple more stats. Jack finished top 5 in majors 56 times, 73 times in the top 10. Wow!!

• Wow
Reactions: Chuckinden
I wish they would only show my FanDuel players. Don’t care about any of the other bums. Luckily have a few in the last groups coming out.

^Ouch. Greg Norman is my favorite player of all time.

Morikawa certainly was clutch down the stretch. Nobody can say he backed into that one.

More like snake bit in a lot of majors. The most thrilling sporting event I've ever watched was Faldo chasing Norman down at the Masters. Norman was Shakespearean tragedy out there on the course and I admired the way he took it.

Larry Mize hitting that line drive to win. Norman was such a tragic and majestic figure out there standing and taking all those bad beats in. Jaws clinched and that Australian cowboy hat on is an iconic golf image.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT