ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Bologna

The best way to serve bologna.

l_191.png

"My Bologna" by Weird Al. The song that launched his career.

Bologna, Italy.

Joe Bologna. He made some classics, but we shouldn't hold that against him because he also made Transylvania 6-5000 and Alligator II: the Mutation.

Joseph_Bologna_1974.JPG

The general store in New Hope KY had the best bologna ever. I’m not sure what brand but going in as a little kid and asking for a bologna sandwich and watching old man Boot (my uncle) cut a big slice and throw it on a slice of bread and then slice a piece of cheese and slap some mayo on the other slice of bread. Damn

Mortadella is your answer.

This is what you've been seeking. All this time, you've been in the dark, painfully searching in a fruitless quest for the best Bologna without knowing the truth, that the best bologna doesn't go by bologna at all, and is deserving of its own title.

Instead of worrying about Joe Biden and Donald Trump 2 people that wouldn't come pull you out of the ditch if you where broke down.

Why don't we start worrying about the real questions... which Bologna is best!?

Find out tomorrow over on Facebook 7 PM EST if you are interested!

We have Khans, Boars Head, Bar S, and more!
The bologna that pulls me out of the ditch.

I don't eat a lot of bologna, but Oscar Meyer, American cheese, Hellmann's mayo on white bread toast was a middle school staple.

I don't eat a lot of bologna, but Oscar Meyer, American cheese, Hellmann's mayo on white bread toast was a middle school staple.
The only sandwich where I want white bread and miracle whip is Fishers thick cut garlic bologna and cheese. My childhood school lunchbox staple.

Reactions: christophero
Don’t see it anymore but Hillbilly bologna had a little spicy kick to it and was good fried or smoked. With mustard and onion on a bun of course.

Joes older than dirt has a good bologna that is smoked.

In reality I grew up common and dad worked at a factory. Whatever mom had in the fridge with a few cuts on it, fried with cheese and miracle whip did me just fine.

I’ve done well enough in life, never lost the simple pleasures though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT