ADVERTISEMENT

The 3-R's, Tre Mitchell, Big Z

Bluegrass79

Senior
Mar 4, 2008
Thats your team. Your starters til they foul the **** out!!! No subs till gone. Take your chances.
Thats absolutely the most lethal shooting and scoring team we can muster.
Its a potential all -timer from 3.
Nobody else. He needs closers. He has zero since 2020. Dillingham is our only chance from here on out. Keep it close. Give him the ball.

All 3 reed, reeves, and rob in game all times. Even with fouls. Till they foul out. From tip. Always.

John Calipari, if you read this for the love of Adolph Rupp:
LISTEN TO US.

Scoring isn't our problem. If we don't figure out the defense, we are not going to win.

Scoring was definitely a problem in the 1st half yesterday. You can't muster out 32, go down 10, and expect to score 60 in the 2nd half to win. We already know our defense sucks. It is what it ****in is. Now play your best offensive players the most GD minutes.

LISTEN TO US? That's the whole problem he listens to no one but himself no matter how bad. History is history and he will stick with playing DJ, Edwards, Bradshaw many minutes because he can't be wrong.

Thats your team. Your starters til they foul the **** out!!! No subs till gone. Take your chances.
Nobody else. He needs closers. He has zero since 2020. Dillingham is our only chance from here on out. Keep it close. Give him the ball.

All 3 reed, reeves, and rob in game all times. Even with fouls. Till they foul out. From tip. Always.

LISTEN TO US.
Anyone who doesn’t have Adou in their starting five doesn’t know a damn thing about basketball.

Also, you do realize that Tre Mitchell has been a defensive liability all season and is now struggling on the offensensive end too, right?

The starting should be Reed reeves dilly adou and Mitchell. Wagner ivisic and Burks off the bench, Edwards was well.

Reactions: bevcat
Anyone who doesn’t have Adou in their starting five doesn’t know a damn thing about basketball.

Also, you do realize that Tre Mitchell has been a defensive liability all season and is now struggling on the offensensive end too, right?
He is the best option they have at this point

LISTEN TO US.
That would be stupid. You have to give guys rest, for them to be able to perform their best!!
Not to mention Rob has gotten in foul trouble (4-5 fouls) in an average <22min/gm for over 1/3 of our games.
Not to mention Theiro is an important player for us, our third best rebounder (behind Z and Ugo), our best defender, and by far our most physical player.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Scoring was definitely a problem in the 1st half yesterday. You can't muster out 32, go down 10, and expect to score 60 in the 2nd half to win. We already know our defense sucks. It is what it ****in is. Now play your best offensive players the most GD minutes.
That is stupid to ignore 1/2 of the game (defense). If you can’t get stops at key times, you will lose games.
And in your example you don’t need to score 60 in 2nd half if you don’t give up 90 for the game.

Reactions: megablue
Good solid starting 5 , split Mitchell time with Adou, give Wag 20 minutes . FORGET UGO , AB , and Edwards .. forget them , they take us NO WHERE .. and does it need stated that Burks gets no more 8 min runs in big games ? WTF ????? excuse my French please .

LISTEN TO US.
Just not getting the love for Z. He is not good. Georgia game was a fluke.

That is stupid to ignore 1/2 of the game (defense). If you can’t get stops at key times, you will lose games.
And in your example you don’t need to score 60 in 2nd half if you don’t give up 90 for the game.

Have you watched this team this season or you just stupid? Lemme know.

You are the idiot saying defense doesn’t matter, only play the 5 best offensive players

No, you just have absolutely zero reading comprehension. This team doesn't know how to defend, I don't give a damn which dude it is. So play your best offense. Who is our best defender? ****in Ugo? He's gets absolutely ABUSED in PNR. So what ****ing good does it do to play him all game when he gives us absolutely nothing on offense most games, and absolutely nothing on defense beyond some blocked shots? Now, stop @ing me with your bologna ass bullshit.

Small ball lineup is our best chance at success. Cal switches every screen, so you need a mobile big man. None of the seven footers can handle the pick and roll action.

G Sheppard
G Dillingham/Wagner
G Reeves
F Thiero
F Mitchell

That’s your main guys. Play the other guys sparingly.

The defense is terrible. Got to try to outscore everybody.

No, you just have absolutely zero reading comprehension. This team doesn't know how to defend, I don't give a damn which dude it is. So play your best offense. Who is our best defender? ****in Ugo? He's gets absolutely ABUSED in PNR. So what ****ing good does it do to play him all game when he gives us absolutely nothing on offense most games, and absolutely nothing on defense beyond some blocked shots? Now, stop @ing me with your bologna ass bullshit.
I’ve said it many times, Theiro is our best defender, our 3rd best rebounder (after Z and Ugo), and easily our most physical player. So clearly you are the one unable to read/understand.

I’ve said it many times, Theiro is our best defender, our 3rd best rebounder (after Z and Ugo), and easily our most physical player. So clearly you are the one unable to read/understand.

Where did I say "Don't play Theiro"?

I said play our best offensive players the most minutes. I didn't exclude anyone. It's a really simple formula. Cal played Reeves, Dillingham, and Sheppard a grand total of 1.5 minutes together last game. That's just stupid.

Well I guess we shall see how Cal's substitutions look tonight .
ANYBODY know the starters tonight?

LISTEN TO US.
How are Bradshaw and Edwards gon be first round picks like that??? Stupid,, just terrible strategy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT