ADVERTISEMENT

St johns drills seton hall

They will probably win but not dog crap Rick has them playing extremely hard on the defensive end especially on the perimeter

They will dominate them.

They have mainly beat up on cupcakes in this win streak. They did best Creighton if that impresses you.

Reactions: Fox2monk
They will dominate them.

They have mainly beat up on cupcakes in this win streak. They did best Creighton if that impresses you.
Calm down we can all learn a lesson here if you can't get those around to pay close attention to details then call them out and make them man up evidently it's work if our team would play defense like I saw his team play today we would walk right trough the ncaa

• Haha
Reactions: 247CATS
UConn is probably going to win but I guarantee Pitino will have it close for a while. He's basically been able to outcoach Hurley for a half the last 3 times they've played but his guys at Iona and this St. John's team run out of gas with like 10-12 minutes left.

How dare you write that! We're supposed to keep nursing a 22 year grudge because Pitino went and coached the obsolete program down the road and maybe flipped the bird at some hecklers or something like that. Arghhhh! "15 seconds" and prostitutes and his ego! Argggh!!!
I’ll always like Pitino for bringing us back. Gave me a great childhood. He regrets leaving, we all wished he would have stayed. He ended up ruining Louisville, that’s awesome in my book.

That was the “must” win game to get St John’s into the tourney. Doesn’t matter what they do next. I also expect a 1st round exit from the NCAAT.

I’ll always like Pitino for bringing us back. Gave me a great childhood. He regrets leaving, we all wished he would have stayed. He ended up ruining Louisville, that’s awesome in my book.
Indeed. You'd think true UK fans would love him even more now. He left UK as the best program in the nation when he left in 1997, and he left Louisville in ashes.

How is that not a win-win for anyone on the logical side of the discussion?

Indeed. You'd think true UK fans would love him even more now. He left UK as the best program in the nation when he left in 1997, and he left Louisville in ashes.

How is that not a win-win for anyone on the logical side of the discussion?
Not to mention he always lost to us and Padded our all time stats. Win win win. As Mr. Scott says.

They will dominate them.

Are You Okay GIF by Djemilah Birnie

This is the Pitino fanboy site
Nah, just a place where some of us never made him going to Louisville personal, and also a place where UK fans appreciate what Pitino did for our program while he was here. It's easy to not care that he went to Louisville when you realize that they don't matter as a program.

You should try getting some perspective.

Calm down we can all learn a lesson here if you can't get those around to pay close attention to details then call them out and make them man up evidently it's work if our team would play defense like I saw his team play today we would walk right trough the ncaa

Go to bed. 🤦🏻‍♂️

He's about to take his 5th different program to the tournament. You're attempt to undermine that is hilarious. Were you one of the fans that he flipped off 22 years ago?

1 title to show for it, 28 years ago.

🐐 resume right there. 😂😂😂

And?

Ohio beat western Michigan by 30. Since we're naming irrelevant games.

Oh you care bc the crypt keeper is there..the guy who was so desperate to win he cheated by getting prostitutes and using Adidas bribes. Ok

• Love
Reactions: KFuqua and Blouman
Hey! Leave Calipari out of this! 😊

If you want to bring Cal into this, we can. Has more career wins in less years coaching, dominates him head to head, higher win percentage, more final fours, and a more recent championship. 😉 Don’t worry tho, Pitino regularly talks about Cal too, your head isn’t the only one Cal lives in.

If you want to bring Cal into this, we can. Has more career wins in less years coaching, dominates him head to head, higher win percentage, more final fours, and a more recent championship. 😉 Don’t worry tho, Pitino regularly talks about Cal too, your head isn’t the only one Cal lives in.
Weak rebuttal, per usual, LB.

Pitino: higher winning percentage at UK.
Pitino: more schools taken to the Final Four.
Pitino: higher percentage rate of Final Fours at UK.
Pitino: about to take 5 schools to the tournament.

And Cal has more Final Fours than Pitino? So you count Cal's two at Memphis and UMass, but you don't count Pitino's at Louisville? That's tremendous logic there, cowboy.

Who really doesn't think Pitino made those Final Fours at Louisville? The NCAA? I'm certain I saw Pitino get to those Final Fours. I know that's your thing. You couldn't bring yourself to agree with me with more than one of your 110 accounts, so now you need to jump into contrarian mode, right?

Last edited:
Weak rebuttal, per usual, LB.

Pitino: higher winning percentage at UK.
Pitino: more schools taken to the Final Four.
Pitino: higher percentage rate of Final Fours at UK.
Pitino: about to take 5 schools to the tournament.

Who really doesn't think Pitino made those Final Fours at Louisville? The NCAA? I'm certain I saw Pitino get to those Final Fours. I know that's your thing. You couldn't bring yourself to agree with me with more than one of your 110 accounts, so now you need to jump into contrarian mode, right?

Your silly emojis give you away every time, my little friend. 😊

I actually wish I was Lead Belly at this point, would be pretty cool to be the guy responsible for 100’s of melt downs by grown men.

Cherry pick some more. Who has more wins in their last 5 years, 211 days, 10 hours and 4 minutes while coaching at Uk on Wednesdays??

Nah, just a place where some of us never made him going to Louisville personal, and also a place where UK fans appreciate what Pitino did for our program while he was here. It's easy to not care that he went to Louisville when you realize that they don't matter as a program.

You should try getting some perspective.
Nah, I got perspective.

Pitino won 1 ship at UK, and I’m thankful for it. Beyond that, he ain’t special. Tubby won 1, Cal won 1. I’m thankful for those.

Donovan and Wright won two. They’re very, very special at their Unis.

Pitino won 1 and is just as special as Cal and Tubby at UK— no less, no more. I’m a fan of Pitino, Tubby, and Cal.

I’m not a St John’s fan.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I actually wish I was Lead Belly at this point, would be pretty cool to be the guy responsible for 100’s of melt downs by grown men.

Cherry pick some more. Who has more wins in the last 5 years, 211 days, 10 hours and 4 minutes while coaching at Uk on Wednesdays??
Translation: you made a stupid point about Pitino having less Final Fours than Cal, and then remembered that even if you take away the ones the NCAA vacated, and also took away Cal's two that the NCAA vacated, Pitino still has more Final Fours.

Nah, I got perspective.

Pitino won 1 ship at UK, and I’m thankful for it. Beyond that, he ain’t special. Tubby won 1, Cal won 1. I’m thankful for those.

Donovan and Wright won two. They’re very, very special at their Unis.

Pitino won 1 and is just as special as Cal and Tubby at UK— no less, no more. I’m a fan of Pitino, Tubby, and Cal.

I’m not a St John’s fan.
I don't think you have perspective when it comes to understanding what it takes to take a program from probation (1991) to #1 in the country in two short years (1993).

Citing one title as some type of gauge of equal measurement, while ignoring the greatest rebuild project in NCAA history, is precisely the type of argument that shows you lack perspective in this regard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT