ADVERTISEMENT

Squid Games:The Challenge (Netflix)

DanCat17

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2019
Anybody watch the recently released series based off the squid games show that released a couple years ago?

Pretty entertaining overall. Started with 456 people. Each player eliminated adds 10k to bank. Winner receives 4.56 million. Was very happy with the winner.

There was one person who truly made my blood boil. Player 278. I hope the way she played has ramifications in her real life. She was a scumbag.

Anybody watch the recently released series based off the squid games show that released a couple years ago?

Pretty entertaining overall. Started with 456 people. Each player eliminated adds 10k to bank. Winner receives 4.56 million. Was very happy with the winner.

There was one person who truly made my blood boil. Player 278. I hope the way she played has ramifications in her real life. She was a scumbag.
SPOILER:

We hated 278 in my household until we saw a video explaining that it was all on editing. Fellow players stood up for her in interviews and basically said that Player 301 (Trey) just had a massive brainfart and completely forgot the team strategy on the glass bridge and the production team edited it to make 278 look awful. That's why 287 was the only one who was upset afterwards (she was in the back of the line and couldn't really see what was happening).

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT