ADVERTISEMENT

Somto

Surely not, if so we may have A LOT more money to spend than I had imagined.

Dummy Youre Stupid GIF by The Woody Show

This is how you shut up the Arky spin machine with their "we will double anything UK offers"..... Just do this twice and let Arky balk and then Arky becomes a joke.
Could be the play here. Granted, Somto is an athletic freak, he isn't a seamless fit within Pope's offense. Maybe u take the talent and make it fit but this seems steep for an unproven frontcourt freshman.
If so, I like the play. Get who u want or make it harder on the opposition. Run their well dry on a few fake targets and then go after who u really want to pursue.

Somto cancelled his Arkansas visit after he visited us. I have no idea who he’s truly considering. You couldn’t pay me to believe we could land Somto and Asa in the same front court class.

Somto cancelled his Arkansas visit after he visited us. I have no idea who he’s truly considering. You couldn’t pay me to believe we could land Somto and Asa in the same front court class.

People need to realize that Somto is a project. He's not even a 5 star.

Reactions: ukfan041
Does this mean Arky will offer $7 million?????
Lets do some math. 3.5 million, doubled, 3.5 X 2 = 7. Yeap, $7 million.

Not you catben, but there sure are some gullible fans. No wonder so many rumors are taken as fact. Think before you post. Somto, a 4*, is NOT getting a $7 million NIL deal, NOT HAPPENING. I do not think ANY players would, none, zero, nada.

Reactions: catben
Lets do some math. 3.5 million, doubled, 3.5 X 2 = 7. Yeap, $7 million.

Not you catben, but there sure are some gullible fans. No wonder so many rumors are taken as fact. Think before you post. Somto, a 4*, is NOT getting a $7 million NIL deal, NOT HAPPENING. I do not think ANY players would, none, zero, nada.

I posted that facetiously.

We all know, or should know, that there is NO WAY Arkansas is paying Somto $7 million!!! Now if they offer a top transfer more money than UK, I could see that happening, but not DOUBLE!!

But I have also seen Arkansas fans that believe the “double pay” as much as some UK fans.

Crazy!!!

Not sure what this has to do with Arkansas but we aren’t paying 3.5 million for anybody, just for the record. If yall wanna give this dude 3.5 million, it’s a bold strategy to be sure, but more power to you.

I posted that facetiously.

We all know, or should know, that there is NO WAY Arkansas is paying Somto $7 million!!! Now if they offer a top transfer more money than UK, I could see that happening, but not DOUBLE!!

But I have also seen Arkansas fans that believe the “double pay” as much as some UK fans.

Crazy!!!
If you see Arkansas fans touting that, immediately ignore and block them because they are intellectually disabled. We aren’t doubling UK recruits and whatever. We’re going to pay what we can pay, if it’s enough…great, if it’s not, we’ll move on. Just like everybody else.

I bet you thought that joke was so obviously a joke that nobody would take it seriously, didn't you Balzac?
But it's no fun to make a joke when you have to tell everybody it's a joke...

Last edited:
This is how you shut up the Arky spin machine with their "we will double anything UK offers"..... Just do this twice and let Arky balk and then Arky becomes a joke.
Why do y'all keep talking about this like it's true? It was obviously bs lol. None of that came from anyone with Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT