ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody make some stuff up, tired of waiting for a new player.

Word coming out of Arkansas is, DJ Wagner took off walking from their practice facility, grabbed his guitar and clothes and walked to the airport! They’re saying he went straight to Maine and joined a crab boat crew! Don’t know the details but he supposedly signed a two year contract worth 118,000 a year! Who knows if it’s true but I’m willing to give them a chance to prove themselves. Ha.

Ik you would come thru in this thread Lol
I aim to please...

The Office Thats GIF

Word coming out of Arkansas is, DJ Wagner took off walking from their practice facility, grabbed his guitar and clothes and walked to the airport! They’re saying he went straight to Maine and joined a crab boat crew! Don’t know the details but he supposedly signed a two year contract worth 118,000 a year! Who knows if it’s true but I’m willing to give them a chance to prove themselves. Ha.
Did he take Music Appreciation? 3.0 team GPA.

Reactions: JASUN74
UK's All-Time First Team:

PG: Alex Legion
SG: Shaedon Sharpe
SF: Kahlil Whitney
PF: Shawn Kemp
C: Jaws from Moonraker

Sixth Man: Todd Packer

Miss those guys.

You asked for it OP.

Mark Pope was found in China today. He was meeting with a 7-2 point guard that hits 60% from 3 and has range from the opposing 3 point line. He averages 15 assists and 0 turnovers. He gets 14 rebounds a game, 7 steals, 10 blocked shots. He is only 15 years old, weighs 250 lbs, speaks fluent English. He has all his paperwork already in at UK. His older brother is 7-9 333lbs and blocks an additional 12 shots a game. They are a package deal. Pope is meeting with the family and they boys are flying back. They are both finding different boom GIFS for coach Fueger as we speak. Both guys are 4.0 students and will be in UK doctoral program and have 4 years of basketball. Neither wants to play in the NBA. They want the 4 year experience at UK. UK is the only team they will move to the USA to play for and coach Pope is the only coach they trust.

I remember making up a recruitment of a guy named Rodrigo Silva during the beginning of the BCG days. I was trying to find links to obscure tournaments with foreign young players and found one in Texas. The links added validity and then I made fake screename on a Kansas board to give other links and cred.

Before the multi page thread was over posters had Silva penciled into the starting line up over players, like Stevenson, that actually existed. Then were convinced we were back because of Clyde’s ability to find talent.

Good times

What about that current drug commercial where that idiotic grown man balling and dunking on a 6 ft goal against his kids I hate that commercial

Reactions: fastpaste101
I remember making up a recruitment of a guy named Rodrigo Silva during the beginning of the BCG days. I was trying to find links to obscure tournaments with foreign young players and found one in Texas. The links added validity and then I made fake screename on a Kansas board to give other links and cred.

Before the multi page thread was over posters had Silva penciled into the starting line up over players, like Stevenson, that actually existed. Then were convinced we were back because of Clyde’s ability to find talent.

Good times
I was looking for clips of that dude.

Reactions: kyboy1998
Rumors saying that Doug Gottlieb has entered his name in the transfer portal. He was allowed to enter late due to a coaching change at Green Bay that he recently vacated. After giving more thought to coaching, he realized he is a complete goober and doesn’t have the brain capacity to lead a basketball team…on the sidelines. He’s now been linked to Kentucky, as a player, and is interested in big money. It’s a two horse race between Gottlieb and Seabiscuit.

The last assistant coach position is going to be shared by Matt Jones, Drew Franklin, Ryan Lemond, and Shannon the Dude.

Mark Pope was terminated for improprieties. All of our players are going to transfer and we are sitting out this season..I will take bored 😂

Mark Pope was spotted on a flight to Europe to scout Ivan Renko II and Moshe Globally, a distant cousin of Moises Globally. These are both under the radar top prospects, but I have my doubts due to their tendency to walk slowly and their struggles with "fast paste" offenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT